• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Man, I hope I responded to everyone who asked what people think of them. I tried to. I'm passing out for reals now.

thank-you-for-being-my-friend.gif

I usually don't make good night posts, but God damn it, good night everyone. I feel like I learned a lot about everyone today, and you're all great people. Thanks for being my waifus.
U kno u Mai husbando

I think it was part of a bunch of other asian films, and my favorite is this one ginger leperchaun looking guy who lives under akihabara starts going on a rampage, licking girls and throwing grenades at people...it was rad.
I think you just watched the Pat goes to Japan episode.

semisonic

Banned
Ill fucking fight you mate.

I think hes computer shit its pants, when did you guys fight?
With a keyboard, or with a controller like a real person?
He was happy something very bad happened to a girl who cheated on him, me, Xiraiya, croten, and a few others rebuffed him. It was only 2 days ago, but I dunno. He took it hard.

Man, I hope I responded to everyone who asked what people think of them. I tried to. I'm passing out for reals now.

thank-you-for-being-my-friend.gif

U kno u Mai husbando
Yeah that's also a good point. If I didn't respond to anyone during the jerkining it's not because I think poorly of you, it's just that the thread was moving to quick

Alright. I'm gonna force myself to go to bed now.

Love you all. You've helped me deal with my depression and get over the worst time of my life where I was in a hopeless situation. Thank you all and keep on being real!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You know why
It's because Aaron's too shy, missesbull is fucking crazy and full of bad opinions, cthulhu's too thirsty, and Arc...
Let's not talk about arc.
Speaking of which, where is cthulhu? I haven't seen him since the fight, and am getting a bit worried.

What fight?

With a keyboard, or with a controller like a real person?
He was happy something very bad happened to a girl who cheated on him, me, Xiraiya, croten, and a few others rebuffed him. It was only 2 days ago, but I dunno. He took it hard.
I'll take the keyboard cause I'm not a filhtly casual.

Oh that's really dickish.

I love you frienders... but screw you guys.
Fine... I'll go play some damn randoms. Goodnight erbody.

Alright. I'm gonna force myself to go to bed now.

Love you all. You've helped me deal with my depression and get over the worst time of my life where I was in a hopeless situation. Thank you all and keep on being real!

I didn't realize, you always seemed so upbeat. Glad you're better.

that was after the first time Pat tried crack
in the end his crack addiction caused him to lose all his hair and be banished to Canada where he now works for Matt Mcmuscles

yay new Pat lore i just created

semisonic

Banned
Almost every time I'd post when I wasn't arguing about something usually involved a hint. You guys are just extremely thick!
You love our enormous girth.
No really tho, I'm sorry I never noticed. I'm a bit dull when it comes to these things
(or social matters overall. It's an unfortunate part of being an autist that's still hard to overcome.)
To be fair, I'm not really used reading into the possibility of whether someone might be transgender every time they post unless I have a reason to, and I could probably guess the same of many others here. Sometimes you just gotta spell things out.

360pages

All these people talking about their problems. I rarely speak about mine, mostly because I was raised in a way that if I brought it up once you turned 18 others will beat you down with their own and point out that what your going through isn't nearly as bad as what they are.

So outside of my writing blocks and tend to keep stuff to myself. Probably not the best way to handle that though.

Zenfalcia

Yeah that's also a good point. If I didn't respond to anyone during the jerkining it's not because I think poorly of you, it's just that the thread was moving to quick

I on the other hand responded to tons of people and never got a response.
;_;
You love our enormous girth.
No really tho, I'm sorry I never noticed. I'm a bit dull when it comes to these things
(or social matters overall. It's an unfortunate part of being an autist that's still hard to overcome.)
To be fair, I'm not really used reading into the possibility of whether someone might be transgender every time they post unless I have a reason to, and I could probably guess the same of many others here. Sometimes you just gotta spell things out.

Isn't it better this way? That we don't really think about genders of the people we're talking to and just treat them like a human being? It shows we care more about their opinions than anything else, just like Beloved. No one jumped all over her just because she's a girl.
All these people talking about their problems. I rarely speak about mine, mostly because I was raised in a way that if I brought it up once you turned 18 others will beat you down with their own and point out that what your going through isn't nearly as bad as what they are.

So outside of my writing blocks and tend to keep stuff to myself. Probably not the best way to handle that though.

Up to you, the best way isn't always the best way for you. As long as you're okay, then it's all good.

semisonic

Banned

Hey, feel free to shitpostrealgaf anytime. I've gone through some rough shit, and you better fucking believe foxhound's going through rougher shit still, but it's because we've all had hard times that we love to be there for others during theirs. At least, that's how it works for me.
So yeah, don't feel bad about it. Just go ahead whenever.
Not now tho hopefully I've got some basic programming to do and everyone else's asleep.

semisonic

Banned
;_;

Isn't it better this way? That we don't really think about genders of the people we're talking to and just treat them like a human being? It shows we care more about their opinions than anything else, just like Beloved. No one jumped all over her just because she's a girl.

I agree. It's just that Vidula's been trying to make it clear for quite some time, apparently, and it is not my place to deny that.
And if you want a response, you're a kinda funny, really reliable dude who's one of the nicest around. I'm happy to have you here, and I'm sorry I didn't get to you before and also that I'm too tired to elaborate.
Gonna stick around for a few more minutes, but after that it's nightnight. Later, frienders!

Zenfalcia

I agree. It's just that Vidula's been trying to make it clear for quite some time, apparently, and it is not my place to deny that.

And if you want a response, you're a kinda funny, really reliable dude who's one of the nicest around. I'm happy to have you here, and I'm sorry I didn't get to you before and also that I'm too tired to elaborate.

This is the first time he really brought it up and it's not like we're trying to find out everyone's background or anything, just a bunch of people doing dumb crap who are fans of other people who do dumb crap. On the bright side it doesn't really change anything about him.

Unless he wants to be referred as her, I'll continue to use him.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
;_;

Up to you, the best way isn't always the best way for you. As long as you're okay, then it's all good.

I actually just learned this today. Here's my response.
oka.gif

As long as you're a weeb, I don't care if you're a dinosaur.

I missed the boat on this, but what do people think of me?
Sorry!
But if I could tell you guys something embaressing...
ive wanted to cross dress before but im too manly and itd be too much trouble to shave everything and even then i have too masculine of a build so ill never do it, but its always been a super tiny fantasy ive had .
deleting this in like 5 minutes, too embaresaing...
I had girls tell me I would look better as a girl and to this day I have a complex of people calling me "cute".
Cross dressing seems super fun tho and maybe I'll do it some time...
Dude... finally!!! the usual place?
Sorry about that. The thing I needed to do took way longer than I expected.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

I had girls tell me I would look better as a girl and to this day I have a complex of people calling me "cute".

You got me to play P2, so you might as well be Jesus.

It's sort of how I coped, I've struggled with depression for years and I found negativity made it worse, so a positive outlook really helped. I used to be extremely jaded and didn't like anything and I was miserable.

Sounds healthier than mine, which is withdrawel. Luckily, at a really good place in my life as well right now. Life's good when it's good, amirite?

Where we meeting. The usual, I get to test out my Millia against you.

Alrighty then.

Im at a strange place where.
i wanna be manly as fuck and have a fit body so i can rip off my shirt and punch the shit out of dudes and yell, but at the same time i wanna dress up like a gothic lolita and be called cute and adorable.
also youre cool too.

Ep 11
Between watching this and Parasyte fuck intelligent beings without emotion. They are always the biggest dicks. I still get annoyed of there always being some ultimate being that has no explanation of why it is there. Looking at you Walpurgisnacht. Why is she so powerful?

Onto the final episode.

Im at a strange place where.
i wanna be manly as fuck and have a fit body so i can rip off my shirt and punch the shit out of dudes and yell, but at the same time i wanna dress up like a gothic lolita and be called cute and adorable.
also youre cool too.
so you basicly wanna be Ranma?

I just realized what this really means, there is double the amount of girls watching then we previously believed
LoudSweating.png

;_;
Huh did someone say something?
If I was on the other side of the country I would buy you and PG a beverage of your choosing.
I like how you always take the time to respond to everyone and our conversations here are always fun

Top Bottom