• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Beloved

I grew up on Ramen and McDonalds. Ramen may just be salt, but it's at least tasty. Nowadays I only eat it with meat and vegetables thrown in.

I'd love to eat some from a restraunt sometime.

I really really want some legit good ramen. It always looks so nice.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Rolling Girls is so good it makes me wish I hadn't heard of it until it was done airing. I hate having to wait a week between episodes. =/

So... does anyone play CS GO?

Because instead of watching the new PE lp episode.... I am watching people losing their fucking minds over getting knifes in a slot machine.

I have no idea why though.
I have a friend who has made thousands off of selling CSGO knives. I have the game but I never put a lot if time into it.

Jman014

So... does anyone play CS GO?

Because instead of watching the new PE lp episode.... I am watching people losing their fucking minds over getting knifes in a slot machine.

I have no idea why though.

I have a friend who has made thousands off of selling CSGO knives. I have the game but I never put a lot if time into it.

I play CS GO and yeah. People love that shit and love to make money off of it, too.

sjay1994

I play it sometime. Knives cost a ton of fucking money. Some of them in the 100+ price range

Like actual money?

Do you have to sell them to real people, or can you just get the money back?

Because I don't understand how some people are willing to spend 100+ dollars on a cosmetic item.

Like actual money?

Because I don't understand how some people are willing to spend 100+ dollars on a cosmetic item.

Yes actual money, they sell them via paypal. I remember back when dota 2 keys went for copies of skyrim back when that game was new

Like actual money?

Yes, on the steam market, they're rare as fuck. Also people and clothes/jewelry/accessories

Squishy3

Can you handle this?
kon21311%201_zpsu521o4ab.gif
Not even the best cheek pulling in anime.

Bzmqx6LCEAAFaFb.png:large

Why is DDS2 so evil. I can't handle this. (Psst, big DDS2 spoilers)
I'm getting too fucking emotional over this entire game. Why does it do this. I just beat Heat/Vritia. WHY IS HEAT SO DAMN COOL EVEN AS A SCIENTIST. WHY IS SERPH A COMPLETE AND FUCKING ASSHAT. I FEEL LGEIT EMOTION WAHTHINRG. OH MY GODDDDD. I AM SO PISSED I PROBABLY FUCKED UP THE CHOICES TO GET HEAT IN THE LAST DUNGEON.

So errr... yeah... play Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2. Like, fuck. This is actually my favourite RPG series.

sjay1994

I used to be like this. But then I bought a 35 dollar cosmetic item

Jeez.

Then again, before I developed a violent dislike for in game purchases and mobile games, I did spend 20 bucks in the injustice mobile app, so I could get the Batman Beyond costume for the console game.

I fucking love Batman Beyond.

That app was fucking awful though. It made me really hate "F2P" mobile games and the entire concept of in game purchases.

croten

Jeez.

Then again, before I developed a violent dislike for in game purchases and mobile games, I did spend 20 bucks in the injustice mobile app, so I could get the Batman Beyond costume for the console game.

I fucking love Batman Beyond.

That app was fucking awful though. It made me really hate "F2P" mobile games and the entire concept of in game purchases.

I have never bought a micro transaction

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Making myself a fuckton of nachos with onion, banana peppers, and hot sauce. I'm also using blue tortilla chips.

I'm so ready for this. Bust out the queso and salsa.

Why is DDS2 so evil. I can't handle this. (Psst, big DDS2 spoilers)
I'm getting too fucking emotional over this entire game. Why does it do this. I just beat Heat/Vritia. WHY IS HEAT SO DAMN COOL EVEN AS A SCIENTIST. WHY IS SERPH A COMPLETE AND FUCKING ASSHAT. I FEEL LGEIT EMOTION WAHTHINRG. OH MY GODDDDD. I AM SO PISSED I PROBABLY FUCKED UP THE CHOICES TO GET HEAT IN THE LAST DUNGEON.

So errr... yeah... play Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2. Like, fuck. This is actually my favourite RPG series.
That moment you realize
the character you've been playing as was the biggest douchebag ever and was primarily responsible for causing the current state of the world. Yuri Lowenthall's so good as an asshole.

"You're really something, you know that? You can't just manipulate people to do whatever the hell you want!"
"Oh, can't I now?"

sjay1994

That was the one and only time I ever did.

The fact that game stop gaps you because you didn't have energy and it prompted you to buy more, made me fucking hate it.

Probably why I also do not like DA:I cuz it employs a similar tactic to progressing the main story, but you need to play boring fetch quests instead to progress.

I bought the Final Fantasy All The Bravest game w/ half of the characters unlocked, with zanarkand and midgar unlocked as well...

I only did so because of an iTunes gift card someone gifted me.

Fuck me, I should've bought Chrono Trigger.

Zenfalcia

That's the weird anime with the
ghosts following around and one of them trying to fuck that girl,
right? I remember you starting with that show a long time ago. Did it end up being a decent, fun show?

WOAH WOAH... Phrasing! They're just all haunting her, that's all!

Top Bottom