• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

Any recommendations?

"That's his blood." So fucking cool.

For what genres, I usually read manga, and have a really small list of Manhua.

A good one is A fairy tale for the demon lord.
a-fairytale-for-the-demon-lord-51743.jpg

Oberon

Banned
I wish I could find the first volume of jojo in french, so I could introduce it to some friends. I need some girls to confirm that Dio is indeed the hottest.
I only find the later part tho.

Numb

The breaker was really good the first season but it got less cool around the middle of the second season.
Tower of god is good and feng shen ji is just incredible but they are webtoons
feng-shen-ji-ii-4144969.jpg

Oberon

Banned
Well I'll be playing my probably not good game while you're playing some loli shit

Well at least he knows that he's expecting.
In less than 24 hours he'll punishing those bad bad girls
I have been reading Nana to Kaoru in the last 3 days, and I think it's starting to mess with me
Maybe I should start reading it on class and see what happens
It's pretty tame compared to Prison school

Zenfalcia

The worst part of Akame ga Kill has to be the
Jaegers
as a dark mirror to Night Raid.

I dunno, i think some of the lack of characterization really hinders the show and how fast paced it's moving compared to the manga.

That gif.. hurts.. I'm never getting my second season.. ;_;
I have been reading Nana to Kaoru in the last 3 days, and I think it's starting to mess with me

You love it tho! Also there's a side story if you ever want to read that.

I dunno, i think some of the lack of characterization really hinders the show and how fast paced it's moving compared to the manga.

For me,
Seryu
is what's holding them
(Jeagers)
back. They need more characters like Bols and Wave for this trope to be effective to me.

Nope.

I played that beta back around e3 for only 2 matches.

I immediately removed it of my hard drive.

That game is not good.
I played that too. It wasn't good but they siad they improved a lot of stuff and made it more small scale. For instance You don't spawn with a rocket launcher anymore, there aren't any tanks, Helicopters aren't crazy OP and are mostly for troop transport. Stuff like that.
I have no idea what the hell you just said
Once I finish with GoT episode 2 I'll probably check it out then. Wee woo pewpews for the win.

People still care about telltale?

croten

Metroid Prime Trilogy is soooo gooood! Only problem I'm having is that I can't get used to using wiimotes and find them incredibly uncomfortable. Is there any way to recalibrate (?) them so that I can use whatever aiming position I find comfortable as the neutral position?
I've never owned a Wii, didn't play on it often and rarely used wiimotes, so I'm not familiar with this.

You'd have to move the Wii remote sensor bar somewhere else. I think there is a way to calibrate them though but I'm not sure how.

So I just called this number the hotline miami developers posted on their twitter and I think it confirmed a march release date

I jsut called that too. I guess this means it comes out mostly the same time as the delay for the collectors edition

EDIT: I just called it again and it said it's a non working number

Jman014

Hurry up with Tales of the Borderlands episode 2, Telltale! GoT episode 2 is out tomorrow and that series started AFTER episode 1 of Tales.

Top Bottom