• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Xiraiya

Just got done catching up on DRRRX2, good season so far, feels much more like Baccano this time around in it's story telling.

I really hope the person wasn't joking.
I agree.
In tech news:

Radio Shack went out of business today. The remainder of their store are to be bought up by Sprint.
Yo, I went to a Radioshack to buy a serial cable, and they were charging fucking THREE TIMES as much as it cost at another place that 10+ miles away. We saved money by driving farther and back and getting it from there.

Oberon

Banned
No, let the power of the lewd course through your veins! Feed off of it.

Nah, I'll be doing a break from all of this, until the next Prison school chapter.

I actually really like how he draws girls/women, especially that pouty thing but that's just me. She a girl that's annoying but not because she wants to be, she's just trying to be close to them/a good friend. You would fucking break walls if you read 50 Shades after reading this

Is there a way to find out how bad 50 shades is without reading it?
Like things I could use to convince someone that it's not good.

Jman014

IT'S THE BEST!

tumblr_mwoy282Z091r42lsho1_500.gif

Wow. They were still in business? All the ones round here closed years ago. Oh well.

They were operating more or less like a cell phone retailer, but most people buy their cellphones from flagship stores or from best buy/target/etc.

So yeah they weren't really making money.

They were operating more or less like a cell phone retailer, but most people buy their cellphones from flagship stores or from best buy/target/etc.

So yeah they weren't really making money.
And gamestop might be following their business plan soon. Hopefully that'll kill them too.

Jman014

She's not tired any more since she finally had her time to rest after 5 seasons of adventuring.

I wish! She wasn't even in Republic City Hustle and despite what nice lady voice actress Janet Varney is, the Korra game doesn't count as a book. Nickelodeon should just cave in to the thousands of emails I've sent to them about my ideas for a Korra rpg.

Glad i am not the only one getting into this late.

I wonder if you RC Hammer fall if Potemkin buster is guaranteed or heat knuckle extend if airborne unless they burst

I feel like I'm kinda deep into fightans... but I have no clue what you just said.
Also, don't discuss Potemkin strats when Shack is around! That ass, I casually mentions that Mega fist to potemkin buster link once before I even learned to do it, and he had the counter down before I even got to use it on him.
Sonovagun.

Okingjrr

Thanks a lot Studio Pierrot. I don't know why Studio Mir didn't handle all of the episodes in book 2.

Here's what I found on wikipedia
Wikipedia said:
Studio Mir was expected to solely work on Book 2, but executive director Jae-myung Yoo decided that Studio Mir would animate The Boondocks instead because the animation process was less rigorous. Studio Pierrot was eventually called in to fill the void and animate Book 2. According to Jae-myung Yoo, Studio Mir was later contacted and re-asked to animate Book 2. Yoo feared that, if Book 2 failed, Studio Mir and Korean animators would have their reputations tarnished for Studio Pierrot's failures. Consequently, Studio Mir accepted the offer and worked alongside Studio Pierrot

Jman014

Pfffft
that's hilarious
I mean Republic City Hustle was not as great as Studio Mir or Pierrot animating the show, but I shouldn't complain that much about any of the animation or frames. I'd still be ok with shorts featuring the RCH artstyle.
Here's what I found on wikipedia

Fuck. That's no good. At Studio Mir stills runs today for any hope that they animate future Avatar shows.

Jojo part 4 spoilers

Giant voodoo doll. Okay, i can get behind this. Also, is koichi basically just a not cool speedwagon or does he become useful later?

Top Bottom