• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Jman014

Dude Katara was the shit.

Waifu is a joke term, if unclear.
Anyway the Fire Nation outfit she wore was woof.

Yeaaaahhhhhhh. Ty Lee wasn't bad either.
Good stuff with the ATLA women
how were her boobs too big?
korra1x01_471.jpg
The co-creators agreed with her, because what had happened was that the co-creators had drawn Korra without having big boobs but when the sheets of art went to Studio Mir to be animated, they drew Korra with bigger boobs than what was done originally.
Her boobs are BIG in book 1, especially in the scene that the above screenshot is from. I can't find a gif of it in motion but you can tell.

Numb

I feel like I'm kinda deep into fightans... but I have no clue what you just said.
Also, don't discuss Potemkin strats when Shack is around! That ass, I casually mentions that Mega fist to potemkin buster link once before I even learned to do it, and he had the counter down before I even got to use it on him.
Sonovagun.

You just roman cancel your dash then grab them with the buster of the heat knuckle if they were jumping.

He seems to know much more tan me already so i am just using his pool of knowledge to my advantage. i still havent even gone online yet cos i am doing his moves in trial mode ad am at 24 where it get real. Did you fnish his trials or can i start playing some online without completng them

mike0dude

The co-creators agreed with her, because what had happened was that the co-creators had drawn Korra without having big boobs but when the sheets of art went to Studio Mir to be animated, they drew Korra with bigger boobs than what was done originally.
Her boobs are BIG in book 1, especially in the scene that the above screenshot is from. I can't find a gif of it in motion but you can tell.

i liked her more with big tits.
Asami would agree too.

Shackzam

im in practice right now and all i am trying make it consistent. PB is harder than HK. even when i try to do the buster i do his 6A anti air move. Is there an easy way to do his PB without it turn into his anti air

I'm just gonna tell you to git gud. The input is very weird sometimes, but I don't play Potemkin that much. I just know his basics.

Shackzam

You just roman cancel your dash then grab them with the buster of the heat knuckle if they were jumping.

He seems to know much more tan me already so i am just using his pool of knowledge to my advantage. i still havent even gone online yet cos i am doing his moves in trial mode ad am at 24 where it get real. Did you fnish his trials or can i start playing some online without completng them

You just have to figure out his useful combos and normals. You don't need to complete his trails to know everything about Potemkin. You could be playing a character for years and not know everything about him. Just learn the basics and go on from there. The trials give you a good idea of what your character can do combo wise, but you still need to figure out how to get a clean hit to do them.

Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Z2JSAJij4

This is what Pat was so ashamed of. Those who like that Nico bullshit will like this too
:p

This made me look up to see if there was an IdolM@ster Fighting game because I was going to make a Harada joke when I found these kind of old news articles
http://gematsu.com/2014/11/blazblue...want-make-idolmaster-love-live-fighting-games
http://shoryuken.com/2014/11/29/ido...-terada-discuss-dream-fighting-game-projects/

A crossover made to win everyone hearts

Jman014

So less about the size of them, and more about the proportions in relation to the rest of her body.

Man, that Bloodborne footage looks pretty sweet!
The sound those dogs do is fucking annoying as hell though.

What this guy said.
Yeah I thought it was pretty good, too.

I fucking love that one of the animators had time to do that. I'm sure it's not easy at all to animate but it fucking pays off.

Numb

Still no EU release date for Xrd. This is like P4A(U) all over again. Guess I'll have to do something technically against the TOS and use my US account to buy it when I buy a PS4 in two months.

I actually forgot it never came out here. i just bought it from my HK account because it is much cheaper there and also in english

Okingjrr

A lot the sounds got annoying. Same audio files keep repeating too often. Those
skeletal creatures
at the start of the vid constantly make the same noises, as do the dogs and the game still has camera issues. I think I saw some framedrops, but that might have been the video.

Still day 1 though.
I hope that build was an old one and that they had time to vary the sound clips, cause Woof!

Skrams

Spoilers on what Koichi becomes, you're probably better off just reading

He's a dragon ball character

I told Norrdicus in steam chat that he was just
Goku, but yeah that works too. He might just be more Gohan than Goku too.

Koichi can be a shit, but he's pretty cool.

I told Norrdicus in steam chat that he was just
Goku, but yeah that works too. He might just be more Gohan than Goku too.

Koichi can be a shit, but he's pretty cool.
He's probably
Gohan from what I know of DB. He's especially a reader self insert, narrator-kinda character. He's really bland compared to the rest of the cast, but he fits that role.

If you play me, I could show you some interesting things to do with Potemkin, if you want. I love mirror matches to death.

Top Bottom