• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Jojo part 4 spoilers
This chick is pretty nuts. Also, a hair user? Hair is never cool or threatening. Just kinda gross.

tumblr_inline_ne2htdrhsR1qh5uyo.gif

Way to be wrong, TUS
K

Skrams

He's probably
Gohan from what I know of DB. He's especially a reader self insert, narrator-kinda character. He's really bland compared to the rest of the cast, but he fits that role.

Yeah he definitely mirrors the progression of
Gohan from what I remember of DBZ. From zero to eh, alright.
Also his stand is just
Freiza.

Numb

If you play me, I could show you some interesting things to do with Potemkin, if you want. I love mirror matches to death.

Yh sure man. The best experience is from being in the battlefield. I would much rather face another Potemkin than Chipp or Millia.

Just heads up that i have no idea what i am doing and that it is my first time online with Xrd

Are you reading the Duwang version? While hilariously bad it's better to read the recently translated version.
They kept a few of the meme-y lines in IIRC
I looked at images of a couple of Xrd characters and decided to main the character in your post and some girl with greatswords. The art in the game looks surprisingly nice. I can't wait to get my hands on it once I get my PS4.
Ramlethal is sick. Puppet dual greatswords and combo normals

Yh sure man. The best experience is from being in the battlefield. I would much rather face another Potemkin than Chipp or Millia.

Just heads up that i have no idea what i am doing and tht it is my first time online with Xrd
I'll join you guys if you don't mind. I need to brush up on my Chipp or Millia Ram

I'm actually a Ram main.

Just heads up that i have no idea what i am doing and that it is my first time online with Xrd

Cool, I'll try to hold my punches a bit until you get your bearings.
Go to lobbies, than Mid atlantic 2A, then room 32. I'll meet you there.

Jman014

By the way, ALL episodes of Legend of Korra are now free to watch on Nickelodeon's site until the 16th if your local cartoon store is too shady for you

Skrams

Not sure if your joking or not

I assume you mean his stand? I'm not.

Also loaded up Punchout to see how that would work with downloaded Wii titles. It sure is a Wii title. 480p and jaggies everywhere. Punchout is still great though. This is my first time playing this version myself and I beat the Minor Circuit pretty easily. To be expected probably.

How difficult is the character in comparison to others? I do know I'm going to buy it, but I might avoid highly technical characters as I know I'm going to barely play it. Just like any other fighting game I've ever touched. I guess it depends on my first impression of Xrd and how much time I decide to put into the game.The best kind of bartender.
Hah, I guess you're right.

I'm no expert and I haven't spent a lot of time with her but she doesn't feel like the most technical character in the game. her 3 input combos are simple enough to work as easy damage. Of course zoning and controlling space with her greatswords can be complicated and I'm sure there is some insane things that you can do with them but that is just the same with any fighter, the more you play it the more you learn and the easier it is to do the hype stuff.

when I played with Shack and Abu a couple nights ago I had no idea what I was doing but I had a basic knowledge of footsies from SF4 and used that. I don't think I did too horribly

Top Bottom