• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

When I played with Shack and Abu a couple nights ago I had no idea what I was doing but I had a basic knowledge of footsies from SF4 and used that. I don't think I did too horribly

I didn't think you were bad at all when we played... Im not that good at Xrd either though, so its not saying a lot. Have you decided on a main?

Jman014

I don't know who Bolin is, but all I'm seeing is something other than Korrasami, so I automatically disagree

This cool guy
3cb203233d72409e82922b7e5c5e88f2-d4y6tsj.jpg

croten

I don't know who Bolin is, but all I'm seeing is something other than Korrasami, so I automatically disagree.Ah I see. I have some basic knowledge of a lot of other fighters, including SF4. Hopefully that transfers a bit to this game as well. I don't mind having complex characters, but I'm just trying to plan ahead in case I drop the game like every other.
Man...maybe I shouldn't wait for bloodborne before buying a PS4.
Nah, punching people out of their clothes is their job, so it's pretty accurate.

Fun fact: typing "Punch off clothes" into google and that's the first result

I didn't think you were bad at all when we played... Im not that good at Xrd either though, so its not saying a lot. Have you decided on a main?

I don't know, I liked how weird Bedmin was and I'm sitting in training mode with Venom right now because blind guy who plays pool is hype. I'm was so salty that night, the only super I was able to pull off was Sol's Dragon Install >.>

I don't know, I liked how weird Bedmin was and I'm sitting in training mode with Venom right now because blind guy who plays pool is hype. I'm was so salty that night, the only super I was able to pull off was Sol's Dragon Install >.>
Hey he isn't blind. He's just fabulous.
And he has feelings of love for Zato-1, so makes all my fanfiction true <3

Maybe it's just me but that Bloodborne video didn't really impress me. It was majority the same things we've seen from every other look at it.

Also evening.

ultimax

It's fiiiiine. Even though I hate that god damn dragon install.....

Just checked the wall of shame and there is a very large difference between the first and second posters. Some are just born to always be on that wall.

Just checked the wall of shame and there is a very large difference between the first and second posters. Some are just born to always be on that wall.
Hey, are you on MobileGAF? Cause it lies. Me and Zen are only like 10 posts apart.
ITS THE GOD DAMN WORST, WHY IS HE THE ONLY CHARACTER WITH A BULLSHIT ASS DEVIL TRIGGER!?
TIIIIME TO REALLLIIZZZEE
I DON'T WANNA HEAR WORDS ANYMORE
DEAD MEN SYMPATHIIIIZZZZEEEE

Jman014

I completely understand if it doesn't fit within the narrative and the justified complaints et cetera. I'm just not invested in the show and don't mind it either way.
we uh...we can't post the full picture here. It's cropped for a really, really good reason.

...actually it's more justified than Bolin and Korra. I'm just salty that my pairing didn't win. I would go into it but spoilers.
Oh...I'm sure I can find it somehow...

Top Bottom