• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Just dont be like this guy
tumblr_nc16p7pCt41tvuufho1_500.png
Wait, are you saying that's not how you pick up girls?

Xiraiya

Wow, that's not even remotely what I had in mind when I said that. I was thinking something along the lines of Neogaf's own problematic members, often banned due to personal attacks, "shitposting" or the inability to follow simple rules. The situation you speak of is an entirely different level of problematic, especially if it got any worse.

Oh yeah, random shit posters are the easiest thing the world to deal with.

Skrams

I'm going to have Prison School Volume 1 in my home in a few months when it releases. I'm unsure of the choices I've made.

I'm going to have Prison School Volume 1 in my home in a few months when it releases. I'm unsure of the choices I've made.
It's fine! No one will think you're a creepy weirdo. They'll see prison school and they'll know you like stories with interesting characters and deep plot.
Deep, piss stained plot.

Jojo part 4 spoilers

So the dude behind red hot chili peppers just revealed himself, and for a second, i thought he was kakyoin. Freaked me out a little.

you guys would totally never bully another person doing LPs. Especially not someone who was doing the same games as you were

Liam Triforce is a legit recommendation! I have a weird legit love for that kid.

Lololol
Even got his name wrong for a majority of the time.

Actually, found out he just changed his name halfway through. So we were correct then he switched and we were correct again.

Sarcasm or...? Because I actually believe you. Haven't seen the LP yet, so I don't know what you did and how long each episode lasts.

No, it's a beautiful thing. Best way to play the game.

Liam Triforce is a legit recommendation! I have a weird legit love for that kid.

Actually, found out he just changed his name halfway through. So we were correct then he switched and we were correct again.
Ahhh, alright. The poor guy is pointing a camera at a TV, but he's pretty dedicated running two LPs at once.

Numb

GGs guys. i need to git gud pretty quick.
Thx for those Potemkin tips Romars, i will use sweeps till i die.
Dat Millia was brutal

GGs everybody, especially Numbitasa. You're a lot better than you said you'd be, lol. But dude, got to do something about you're connection. it's just off of being fine.

Is it bad that Ky is better looking than all the girls in Xrd?

Don't know about that, but he's a better character than any of the girls in Xrd for sure.

Gotta remember to adjust to Xrd's shit netcode.

Dang it Skla, skipping out before playin me das bullshit!

You guys playing xrd?

I'm so glad I figured out a way to shut down that satanic corner trap. Just a regular grab, who knew?

Tinder and OkCupid are ways to meet people and they do work. People will get in relationships, though the problems comes because you're forcing it. It's not a natural growth into a romantic relationship. That works a lot, but it also fucks up a lot. It's a crapshoot, but so is every method of finding love.

GGs guys. i need to git gud pretty quick.
Thx for those Potemkin tips Romars, i will use sweeps till i die.
Dat Millia was brutal

Honestly, I think I just won because I have more experience. Your execution seems better. So, I'd suggest you try to learn Potemkin's hammerfall break into grab. It's a little too hard for me to do, but you might clean up with it. It's basically that RC combo you do, without using the meter.

Top Bottom