• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

mike0dude

Is there Africa gundam? I feel like that is a wtf goldmine.
Zebra gundam
zebra-gundam.jpg

Jman014

Oh my god. Seth Rollins' mic cut out while he was talking, Stephanie says "We can't hear you" and it cuts to a commercial while she was talking. Gimme dat Botchamania.

I'm late but I would have to say my favourite anime is Code Geass. Favourite, not the best I have seen but it is what got me back into anime and it spawned Purple Eyes and I am grateful for both of those things

Mathaou

legacy of cane
THATS FUUNSAIKI YOU TWIT!
ITS PILOTED BY A HORSE!!!

also sadly neo germany isnt Nazi Gundam....ITS FUCKING SHADOW GUNDAM WHOS PILOT IS A NINJA WHOS A MASTER OF GERMAN NINJUTSU!!!

Well, I've watched 3 episodes of Wing so I'm no expert.

But that's still pretty hype.

Like Supermans super horse.

Shackzam

I'm not gonna deny I probably have the worst connection here... but with Numb I had a lot more lag then usual.
5-7 with most of you[which is apparently unforgiveably bad and the only reason I ever beat Shack apparently], and 10+ Numbitasa, which was different enough for me to start noticing it.
That said, it was perfectly fine once I got used to it.

Edit: Bebop for favorite anime.

When it decides if I move a little bit or even do a move like a super. That shit is bad. If I complain about our Ultimax connection, which has better netcode. Then Guilty Gear is gonna be bad. I had a match against a Ky and it said it was 4 frames of lag, but that shit was a slide show. The connection lies, I don't care who says it doesn't. You do win matches and thats usually where I just get bodied, I'm okay with those. There are the matches where I would have killed you way earlier. That just frustrates me even if I win the match. It's the right amount of lag to fuck to fuck me up, bu I have no idea where it's gonna fuck me next.

We playing xrd at 1?

It won't let me view it?
I'm late but I would have to say my favourite anime is Code Geass. Favourite, not the best I have seen but it is what got me back into anime and it spawned Purple Eyes and I am grateful for both of those things
I might love Code MENT more than the actual show at this point.
I do really like Geass though, it's enjoyable, and If they hadn't padded out that second season it could've been way more effective.

Numb

I'm not gonna deny I probably have the worst connection here... but with Numb I had a lot more lag then usual.
5-7 with most of you[which is apparently unforgiveably bad and the only reason I ever beat Shack apparently], and 10+ Numbitasa, which was different enough for me to start noticing it.
That said, it was perfectly fine once I got used to it.

Edit: Bebop for favorite anime.

I am in the EU where the game is not even out. im assuming you guys are in america

When it decides if I move a little bit or even do a move like a super. That shit is bad. If I complain about our Ultimax connection, which has better netcode. Then Guilty Gear is gonna be bad. I had a match against a Ky and it said it was 4 frames of lag, but that shit was a slide show. The connection lies, I don't care who says it doesn't. You do win matches and thats usually where I just get bodied, I'm okay with those. There are the matches where I would have killed you way earlier. That just frustrates me even if I win the match. It's the right amount of lag to fuck to fuck me up, bu I have no idea where it's gonna fuck me next.

We playing xrd at 1?

You know about the pain of playing with a lagged Millia. Her inputs are way too precise where Xrd's netcode can easily just fuck up almost anything she tries to do. I played with people who have a 0 connection in ultimax just earlier and that still ran leauges better than most of my Xrd online matches.

The netcode is just not good enough and there's 0 excuse for it when the inputs are as strict at they are. Xrd also has some poor design choices in general for me to think its a better game than p4a, but its a great game at its core. It just clearly needs some help.

And yeah, I'll be on for a little bit at 1.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm torn between a Yuffie or Princess Garnett avatar next.

If you have one (that isn't creepy. I want cool, not creepy) hit me up.

Top Bottom