• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Mathaou

legacy of cane

FF7_Fanart_Part_1_-_Yuffie.gif

Found that on deviantart. Amazing.

Finished Akame ga Kill. It really felt like a patchwork ending with the
mecha castle
showing up followed by a quick speech on using "raging spirit" to defeat it

Numb

I am getting this ad here and i thought they were directing a waifu game at BestGAF

Even add companies are lurking here

Then noticed wakfu

Zenfalcia

Yeah it was pretty great, I'm a fan of endings where
everyone end up as friends.
Kamisama didn't hit me as hard probably because it's so short, but the slow realizations Ichijou has really helped the story.

It had quite the grim start, and yeah, the ending was nice. It made it a good story to read. The premise was done pretty well imo but it had some weird moments...

But kamisama did have that surprise, which was pretty unexpected. It also had some unexpected matureness from the kids. >_>

Want more to read? I'll try to do the same format again.
Finished Akame ga Kill. It really felt like a patchwork ending with the
mecha castle
showing up followed by a quick speech on using "raging spirit" to defeat it

That's because it was.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Before i went to college for Programming, i had 3 years graphic Design Experience from Highschool.

I just remembered. I have all three of The Sky artbooks, and they have some fucking awesome Final Fantasy art from in there.

If anyone wants to know if they have any cool drawings of your favorite characters, I'll take a picture and post it here.

So my nan isn't going to be around for long.
Sorry about that man, don't take it too roughly
How is everyone, I just spent the last 2 hours doing something that felt kind of pointless
Tired. What did you di
It had quite the grim start, and yeah, the ending was nice. It made it a good story to read. The premise was done pretty well imo but it had some weird moments...

But kamisama did have that surprise, which was pretty unexpected. It also had some unexpected matureness from the kids. >_>

Want more to read? I'll try to do the same format again.
Yeah, thought I kinda saw it coming when
he said something stank but I thought it would be her mom or dad. Fuck her dad.
I'm alright for now, I'm going to be having less time for reading because of classes and other free time things

Zenfalcia

Yeah, thought I kinda saw it coming when
he said something stank but I thought it would be her mom or dad. Fuck her dad.
I'm alright for now, I'm going to be having less time for reading because of classes and other free time things

It could've been anything though...
Skeleton man is pretty scary for some kids.
but alaskan crabs! There's going to be crabs! That's okay, that's the beauty of manga, you can pick up and read whenever and stop whenever. I'll give one or two from each genre for whenever you feel like it.

It could've been anything though...
Skeleton man is pretty scary for some kids.
but alaskan crabs! There's going to be crabs! That's okay, that's the beauty of manga, you can pick up and read whenever and stop whenever. I'll give one or two from each genre for whenever you feel like it.

It's because I'm a binging kind of person. That sounds cool though thanks.

Top Bottom