• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I was hoping to hear a little bit of the podcast before going to sleep, but not sure we'll be getting that. Thanks for nothing Woolie. You and your 12 PM is the official podcast time nonsense.

Also Japan is getting 3 games for each system per month now for PS+. My salt runneth over. Especially when one of those games is Shinovi Versus which is 50 dollars and I want it.
PS+ seems to be offering lots of niche games as well as more, probably just wanting more PS+ customers in JP.

I might be passing out for reals now. Goodnight people. It's been a day of sadness to balance out yesterday. Not even a podcast

I think this might be my favorite trope.

tumblr_n38ij6Kz011qzqnxxo1_500.gif

mike0dude

the moment I close my eyes, Woolie is gonna post the podcast. BUT I WONT LOSE!
edit: fuck it. I got work in the morning i'm going to sleep. you win this time woolie :(

sjay1994

So, I just checked the Canadian Gaming Deals thread, and they are all losing their minds trying to get a Rosalina amiibo.

I will never understand amiibo's. They are dinky little figures with no real game use, and nintendo as usual hilariously underprovides them, causing the most ludicrous scalping I have ever seen.

$219 CAD Majora N3DSXL?

Sold out in less than 20 minutes, and scalped on ebay for 999

GC adaptor? Gone immediatly.

And now this ridiculous amiibo stuff. I don't care for em, but I feel bad for the people who legitimately want it, and the stupid hoops they need to jump through.

Its fucking nuts.

Zenfalcia

So, I just checked the Canadian Gaming Deals thread, and they are all losing their minds trying to get a Rosalina amiibo.

I will never understand amiibo's. They are dinky little figures with no real game use, and nintendo as usual hilariously underprovides them, causing the most ludicrous scalping I have ever seen.

$219 CAD Majora N3DSXL?

And now this ridiculous amiibo stuff. I don't care for em, but I feel bad for the people who legitimately want it, and the stupid hoops they need to jump through.

Its fucking nuts.

I don't know who to blame more, the scalpers or the fact that Nintendo never makes enough to satisfy demand.. They never make enough!
Power outages suck.

yes they do.
Oh, Monty Oum died. It's been a shitty week in terms of obituaries.

there's some good and some bad, but that's life.

demidar

I had to resort to installing Touhou on my laptop (damn thing finally getting some use) and playing in Japanese. I couldn't understand a thing besides something something treasure.

Zenfalcia

I had to resort to installing Touhou on my laptop (damn thing finally getting some use) and playing in Japanese. I couldn't understand a thing besides something something treasure.

It's fine, you really dont' need to understand much besides dodging bullets.

Zenfalcia

Even SenranKaguraGAF is infected with this Nico plague. KorraGAF is my last safe haven.

Nico is love, nico is life.
There are a bunch of (little) girls who shoot things and the story is that you dodge the things to shoot your own thing. They also sometimes fight.
/summary
I've never played a Touhou game in my life

I havent played a game either, but know a lot of the characters due to looking at thousands of fan arts and saving them.

NICO IS GARBAGE

Also tonight I am reminded of why I still think GameFaqs is funny.

Some Sony fanboy accidentally forgot to change accounts when he was shit posting in a Xenoblade thread. Everyone proceeded to make fun of him.

Zenfalcia

NICO IS GARBAGE

Also tonight I am reminded of why I still think GameFaqs is funny.

Some Sony fanboy accidentally forgot to change accounts when he was shit posting in a Xenoblade thread. Everyone proceeded to make fun of him.

You haven't even watched the show yet.

GameFaqs will always stay funny as long as people continue to be stupid.

Podcast still isn't up on iTunes. I still have another class today. We were all told to bring coats, so all I can assume is that we must hide underneath them to protect ourselves from mysterious forces.

Zenfalcia

Podcast still isn't up on iTunes. I still have another class today. We were all told to bring coats, so all I can assume is that we must hide underneath them to protect ourselves from mysterious forces.

Why would they tell people to bring coats... I suppose it's to remind those who forget or those who think it would be okay to go without a coat. Prepare for some cold hard education, because it's going to be cold.

$219 CAD Majora N3DSXL?

Its fucking nuts.

Nintendo is officially a toy company now.

Amiibos are the new hotness.

Nintendo to liquidate all video games holdings and focus on toys.

I really hope I'm joking. It'll be a cold day in hell when Nintendo leaves video games.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I still can't find any Wave 2 Amiibos other than Zelda and Diddy. :( I don't think I'll even bother with Wave 3.

The only ones I've been tempted to preorder were the third party ones, because limited use and rarity an licensing, but I bet Ninty will find something to throw PAC Man into.

Top Bottom