• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Numb

I can't even remember 10 podcasts. Although, if someone else chose moments I'd love that. I remember 2 distinct moments from the podcast when it first started.
"50 chicks, and only one dick!" - said by Woolie in a really creepy voice about Ganondorf
"Nothing good ever comes in a bucket!"

Then the rest of the podcasts are 3 hour time bubbles that nothing escapes from.
Thing is hours of talking per week so you are not expected to remember much.

That is awesome but i meant in the way that it is released really really late in the week. Like midnight on firiday.

Fuck, I just hit my head on a desk. I fucking ran on ice like it was nothing earlier, and I get taken out by tripping on fucking air. It's a good thing I always carry a bottle of aspirin with me.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Thing is hours of talking per week so you are not expected to remember much.

That is awesome but i meant in the way that it is released really really late in the week. Like midnight on firiday.

Ah. That would suck. Monday night Podcast, for all time.

Xiraiya

That teaser taking the piss out of Matt was cute.

...I don't know about "cute", but Pat's Pam T-shirt is awesome, also that kind of hat on Liam seems to improve him overall.

Pat also looks like a serial killer with that Punisher hat, it's great.

Punished Pat.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
...I don't know about "cute", but Pat's Pam T-shirt is awesome, also that kind of hat on Liam seems to improve him overall.

Pat also looks like a serial killer with that Punisher hat, it's great.

Punished Pat.

Indonesian Bob is on that right now.

Even got a Simpsons quote in there.

In that Magfest video when Matt got that guy to say, "I am the funny one." I lost my shit.

Wait, is that even from the Simpsons? I feel ashamed that I don't know.

tsundoku

How much later does the podcast usually go up on iTunes? Trying to save the guys on costs by getting it from iTunes but also don't want to wait to listen to their soft dulcet tones?

mike0dude

How much later does the podcast usually go up on iTunes? Trying to save the guys on costs by getting it from iTunes but also don't want to wait to listen to their soft dulcet tones?
They actually get paid every time you download from the site.
So its better to use the site.

Xiraiya

What do you mean save them on costs? It's fine, just listen on the site.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man those are some really heavy Gaim spoilers on the podcast...

Yeah. But at the same time they barely talked about it. At least not as much as I hoped. I was at least hoping for Liam to bring up
how the ending was basically just Urobuchi re-using Madoka plot points
. I did laugh pretty hard at their reaction to the scene where
Ryouma's like "Yeah she's dead, why the hell did you believe me? I'M A BAD GUY"

Just got my last fillings and now I can't feel half my face. S'up guys?

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!?!

david-after-dentist-o.gif

tsundoku

They actually get paid every time you download from the site.
So its better to use the site.

Is this.. a recent change? Like two podcasts ago they were talking about doing 2 hours because 3 and a half was too much bandwidth usage. And the last couple podcasts didn't even have paid advertisements from garbage like WoT and Lootcrate.

God damn it stop talking about Dengeki Bunko
Pictured, SkLa
tumblr_ndihi1LxUx1rc02m0o1_500.gif

Is this.. a recent change? Like two podcasts ago they were talking about doing 2 hours because 3 and a half was too much bandwidth usage. And the last couple podcasts didn't even have paid advertisements from garbage like WoT and Lootcrate.
It's not that it's too much bandwidth, it was cloud storage iirc. Also Woolie started recording in Mono so now they're half the size anyway.

Oberon

Banned

I grew up watching Naruto with this opening, and I am probably the biggest naruto fan here ( which isn't saying much)

Sup guys

I managed to introduce my older brother to jojo.
And I asked that girl what she thought about prison school, she answered that she only read the begining, but she's liking it so far
and she made a creepy smile while saying that

Also, I hate fighting marguerite. That teleport is BS, I remember fighting a friender who alwaysused when I paralyze him with Kanji and now I am retroactivly salty about it.

Xiraiya

Why is no one talking about the new p3 movie trailer.
I don't have the energy to get hyped about it, I knew it was going to be a trilogy and that it just follows on from the first since it's just P3 Anime presented as 3 movies instead of being split into episodes, so you kind of know what to expect.
I'm looking forward to it being subtitled way too long from now.

I grew up watching Naruto with this opening, and I am probably the biggest naruto fan here ( which isn't saying much)
That's kind of depressing, and I like the series, the later half is fucking stupid but there are things amongst the garbage I still really like.

croten

Sup guys

I managed to introduce my older brother to jojo.
And I asked that girl what she thought about prison school, she answered that she only read the begining, but she's liking it so far
and she made a creepy smile while saying that

Also, I hate fighting marguerite. That teleport is BS, I remember fighting a friender who alwaysused when I paralyze him with Kanji and now I am retroactivly salty about it.

I doubt that, Zed and 360 are fairly big fans as well.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Sounds like its based on a high school understanding of gang culture and mentality. Still, could be enjoyable on its own even with the lack of realism. Not really necessary anyway and I doubt its the focus of the show.
Oh yeah. The lack of realism is pretty apparent. But its still amazing.

You better fight 360pages over that title.

No one wants that title. It's the ugliest, most redheaded stepchild ever.

Top Bottom