• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Pat so fell in love with how Arcana Heart plays on a FNF that's already recorded.

For good reason, because it's an amazing fucking game! People refuse to get over characters like Kira, but fuck that! She's great!
latest

demidar

30 hours of fun. It will be great to see how they can top an old lady standing in front of the screen we are all trying to watch and Kanji's Japanese voice actor molesting everyone in the room

This time we'll have Kanji's old English voice actor playing with Kanji's new English voice actor. And then Nolan North walks in and announces the worldwide release date of P4DAN.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Is semi here? What was our avatar bet again? I know it was about something coming out by march, but I can't remember what...

ultimax

I swear, it's times like this that make 100% truly, genuinely, hate the human race. How in the FUCK does someone hit a parked car? It's PARKED. HOLY SHIT.

I swear, it's times like this that make 100% truly, genuinely, hate the human race. How in the FUCK does someone hit a parked car? It's PARKED. HOLY SHIT.
No, you don't understand! That parked car jumped outta nowhere! It was so fast they couldn't stop!
I feel ya though. Chick backed into my car a while back while i was getting gas. Best part? She didn't have insurance.

Xiraiya

Are you saying this happened to you, or did you witness it happening to someone, or were you hitting the parked car?

Either way it's unfortunate.

Top Bottom