• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Why is no one talking about the new p3 movie trailer.

I have both of the limited edition blu rays. Can we talk about how kind of nothing the first one was later tonight?

I loved the music, and the battles were great. But all in all, Makoto was really annoying in his stoicism/ Rei Ayanamiing. I never finished P3, but there's parts of his character that I felt weren't that well developed. P4A had this same issue kind of.

Didn't know this guy:
image.php

was in Ultimax
Ayyy lmao
I have both of the limited edition blu rays. Can we talk about how kind of nothing the first one was later tonight?
The first third of P3 is kinda nothing.

Xiraiya

If you go into watching P3 expecting anything more than a regular anime series split into 3 movies, you are kidding yourselves, it's not some glorious motion picture thing.

Xiraiya

Well that kinda sucks. Movies should be special events.

I don't care about a glorified condensed down version, I want the entire game as an animated series, so it's perfect.

I just wish they released it as episodes instead of movies.
It's not like it poor quality or anything, it's well animated and all that, but the pacing is that of a regular series.

Oberon

Banned
Damn it the podcast hasnt been uploaded to stitcher yet :(
Also oberon you dont even post in the Narudo OT!

Was the NA censored too? Like no blood, all deaths cut out, and the word "death" doesn't exist. It's always "got captured" Expcept the real obvious important character deaths.

Duplolas

Banned
Hey guys.

Anyone here part of a gaming community that is pretty general but includes some tf2 servers?

I am looking to start back up my old tf2 career again.

I don't care about a glorified condensed down version, I want the entire game as an animated series, so it's perfect.

I just wish they released it as episodes instead of movies.
It's not like it poor quality or anything, it's well animated and all that, but the pacing is that of a regular series.
How long would a p3 anime be though? And which version would you use? Honestly i think condensed is the way to go.

We should have gotten Igor instead, and he uses Trumpeter, Matador, Nic Kage and Skeletor as his persona.

They already make it obvious that the velvet room attendants are holding back, Igor used to be a
god
or something right? I think it would work if he was a joke character and played really silly or oddly.

I loved the music, and the battles were great. But all in all, Makoto was really annoying in his stoicism/ Rei Ayanamiing. I never finished P3, but there's parts of his character that I felt weren't that well developed. P4A had this same issue kind of.

I don't see how p3 could develop his character when you're controlling him.
I have yet to see the 2nd movie, but
you can definitely see Makoto be way more empathetic in the trailer. I really like the adaptions just to see how they build on the silent protagonist

Yeah, I noticed that too. Man, I hope the subs for the 2nd movie come out soon.

FES and the original are basically the same. Just a matter of if they plop the Answer on.
Are they? I've never played p3 original. First time i ever saw it, i thought 'what's that stupid japanese shit? It looks lame'.

Anyways, could always make it p3p with a FeMc. That'd be sick.

Oberon

Banned
They already make it obvious that the velvet room attendants are holding back, Igor used to be a
god
or something right? I think it would work if he was a joke character and played really silly or oddly.

Like he gets bored and start drinking the booze in the limousine, and he's a drunk character like that one from KoF.

DREAMIN! DONT GIVE IT UP ZOLO

I personally like the german op to One Piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Xw31qQRGo

Never heard the 4Kids one tho

Fuck I didnt realize but tonights the giant persona stream.

Are you down for a Avatar bet?

Top Bottom