• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

croten

H8LDHLu.gif

I don't do computers.

It's not actually that complicated. Think of it like an emulator for an older version of windows

Oh, being able to indulge in video game related purchases is the best. What's wrong with your old bed, is it like the basement gamecube bed?

It's a fold up roll away bed. Nothing is wrong with it, but I would rather having something bigger and more comfortable then a twin.
So Aaron say I wanted to start Supernatural, what would I be expecting? I know you like it a lot.
It's like Live Action Jojo..kind of.

I know i'm late, but goddamn those mkx special edition prices. I was really hoping for a collector's edition, but shit. The cheapest physical one is 150 dollars, same as the Witcher 3. I could justify Witcher's price, but I just can't for this.

So Aaron say I wanted to start Supernatural, what would I be expecting? I know you like it a lot.

Season 1: Legit great show about a monster hunting family.
Season 2: A slightly more convoluted great show about a monster hunting family.
Season 3-4: Shit starts getting a little weird/complicated, but the show is still great.
Season 5+: A spiral into insanity and nonsense with some of the best stand alone episodes of any show since X-Files and fluctuating quality of overarching plots.

While I personally prefer the stupid bullshit in 5+, don't feel bad if you don't like it beyond 3 or 4, since that's when a lot of people stopped caring, but then those people didn't get to such episodes as SPOILERS:
Sam and Dean attending an all girl Highschool musical rendition of their lives and the series.

"A mystery is concealed within this man!
An endless journey --
The prey protects their soul --
While the hunter hunts the truth.
A requiem solely sung for the search!
Truth is singular.
It's time to go to work, Catherine!

The search culminates here!"

So yeah, I just went and jacked my suitcase into a dude's face and inputted my birthday as a code.

FLOWER SUN AND RAIN IS FUCKING WEIRD!

I saw him talking to people on twitter about his roommate the other day. I'm glad he made that clip is highlight thing that auto plays
I always think of the Who's the best pro wrestler Episode of Kenny VS Spenny when I think of Iron Sheik, his cameo in that was fantastic.
Kenny Vs Spenny is a great Canadian show, I know it spawned international versions but was it shown on TV in Australia? that is pretty cool if it did, that show deserved more attention

Top Bottom