• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

sjay1994

well got to head to the lab, if someone could give me a link to the archive of the matches when I get back, that would be appreciated.

I just got back from walking my dog and I walked by a girl. She asked what I was listening to, since I was wearing big-ass headphones.

"The opening to Ore no Imouto."

Then she just looked at me and asked "Oh, what's that?"

"An anime about incest."

"Oh... Alright." Then she walked away.

m3uqU1c.gif

Xiraiya

Kenny Vs Spenny is a great Canadian show, I know it spawned international versions but was it shown on TV in Australia? that is pretty cool if it did, that show deserved more attention

It's one of my favorite shows of all time, it use to be on the Comedy channel here in the afternoons.

I just got back from walking my dog and I walked by a girl. She asked what I was listening to, since I was wearing big-ass headphones.

"An anime about incest."

m3uqU1c.gif

Truely the leader of team shameless

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

"An anime about incest."

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

I find it disturbing that the moment I go on the twitch link, the first thing I hear was an overlap between the Atelier Totori music on the stream and my one playing on youtube at the same time.
So is this random video games characters going off in a wrestling game?
Edit: Oh my god Tom Nook vs Miles Edgeworth, what is this?

Xiraiya

Then she just looked at me and asked "Oh, what's that?
"An anime about incest."
X0rqvC.gif

Numb

Kenny Vs Spenny is a great Canadian show, I know it spawned international versions but was it shown on TV in Australia? that is pretty cool if it did, that show deserved more attention

That show was even in Africa man. It and La femme Nikita and the X-files were the hotness

Squishy3

I find it disturbing that the moment I go on the twitch link, the first thing I hear was an overlap between the Atelier Totori music on the stream and my one playing on youtube at the same time.
So is this random video games characters going off in a wrestling game?
This is a tournament to decide who gets VGCW contracts. Here's the bracket.

1Eyx0ov.png

So far, eliminated are: King Dedede, Metal Man, JC Denton, Mr. Torgue, Shovel Knight and Malcolm.

There's still copies on Amazon for $20. Only 12 left I think.
Man that sounds pretty good... I might pick it up some time.

"An anime about incest."

No Aaron.... no...
That's pretty funny.

That show was even in Africa man. It and La femme Nikita and the X-files were the hotness

It's one of my favorite shows of all time, it use to be on the Comedy channel here in the afternoons.

That good to hear it recieved international attention. It is a shame they couldn't get anyone to pick up another season. They have done a couple tours across Canada telling stories and things lately, so at least they are still trying to do things.

ultimax

"An anime about incest."
Ir3bd.gif

M-My hero!

Xiraiya

That good to hear it recieved international attention. It is a shame they couldn't get anyone to pick up another season. They have done a couple tours across Canada telling stories and things lately, so at least they are still trying to do things.

The show had 6 Seasons, there doesn't need to be any more after all this time, they're getting too old for the whole roommate thing not to hurt the magic of the show.

"An anime about incest."

shocked.gif

The show had 6 Seasons, there doesn't need to be any more after all this time, they're getting too old for the whole roommate thing not to hurt the magic of the show.

yeah you could kinda feel the magic running out in the last season but I still want those guys to get work. Kenny's solo show was good but he went too far with it for the broadcasters and he had a radio show on SiriusXM for a while that was good

Xiraiya

yeah you could kinda feel the magic running out in the last season but I still want those guys to get work. Kenny's solo show was good but he went too far with it for the broadcasters and he had a radio show on SiriusXM for a while that was good

I heard all the Kenny Podcasts, they were really good.

Maybe I shouldn't have avoided this show...
It's a great show, in a recent season one of the main characters is a demon and does "Too Sexy for My Shirt" at karaoke.
Oh I see. I could use a more comfy bed myself.
I need one, getting new sheet set and pillows and everything.

Btw sorry for the slow reply finally got a reply from my teacher so now I'm making tables and filling them in, in a database fast as a motherfucker before 11:59 PM

THERE'S NO TIME!

Top Bottom