• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Numb

Wouldn't surprise me seeing as J-Stars Victory Vs is coming west in the summer and bamco are publishing that so yeah

How that game is not the most bought game in Japan is beyond me.
It seems as though you need to be good aswell to sell sometimes....or have Attack on Titan characters in there.
i am assuming they are not

joe2187

Banned
uuuuuuuuh I don't know if I should get Racing Miku 2014 & her Bike oh man

COMBINE THEM!

G44548g_large.jpg

G44548e.jpg

Numb

The Framerate is a lot more stable, still have dips in certain areas, but it isn't nearly unplayable like the Day One JP version. It's pretty smooth in most areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzD3ndejgJs
I remember being so hyped for that game that i even got a card with my Dio team. That was the first time i expected way too much from a single game and getting really dissapointed
XV5TUEL.png

Well, Titan isn't Jump so~

Naw AoT isn't jump

Thx I did not know.

Sometimes I think gamers judge games way too harshly sometimes. What happened to the days when we could just play a game and enjoy it and laugh about the dumb things in it.

Numb

Dat Dio

J-stars had got quite a good character list actually, some character we'll probably never get to play as otherwise also like Arale from Dr. Slump, and don't forget erryones fave Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
It got me into reading Assasination classroom and seeing Gintoki made me smile

Also proper scaling was added in 1.04.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq8hXNjMRxc

I probably should try playing it once in awhile again, been playing my 3DS way too much.

i wanna download it again but my 80GB might not be able to handle it.
Didnt they add 300-500MB episodes per week with new characters like Iggy, Vanilla ice and Purple haze. I stopped after Lisa lisa so i am wondering if they kept up that tempo.

After thinking about something that happened a few months ago, what's one of the most awkward things you've experienced or witnessed? What happened was that it was the beginning of a class, and the teacher hands out an entry ticket. It's five questions, you had 2 minutes, and it wasn't graded. She just wanted to see how much we knew. This one girl didn't finish it, and because she didn't finish it, she started crying. Everyone froze up and didn't know how to react. Some were silent, and others were holding back giggles. It wasn't like "Look, she's crying, let's make fun of her." giggles, it was the type where you don't know how to react, and the fact that it was over essentially nothing. The teacher noticed, and she had her leave the room until she was fine. You could feel the awkwardness in the atmosphere of the room.

On mobile so I can't watch the vgcw but who's left? Is Ike still in? If so then I don't know who to root for if it comes down to the Baz and Ike

360pages

It got into reading Assasination classroom and seeing Gintoki made me smile

i wanna download it again but my 80GB might not be able to handle it.
Didnt they add 300-500MB episodes per week with new characters like Iggy, Vanilla ice and Purple haze. I stopped after Lisa lisa so i am wondering if they kept up that tempo.

Yeah, kind of. I think Iggy and Vanilla Ice were the last. I say try it out again with the patches, it made things a lot better. Honestly the patched version was what they should have sent out to begin with, (Ignore this if you got the US version)

Numb

Yeah, kind of. I think Iggy and Vanilla Ice were the last. I say try it out again with the patches, it made things a lot better. Honestly the patched version was what they should have sent out to begin with, (Ignore this if you got the US version)

I might give it a shot but i am in the Xrd pit right now. But since MKX is bullshitting me right now with the season pack with 4 characters in it that cos 30 bucks i might replace it with ASB

After thinking about something that happened a few months ago, what's one of the most awkward things you've experienced or witnessed? What happened was that it was the beginning of a class, and the teacher hands out an entry ticket. It's five questions, you had 2 minutes, and it wasn't graded. She just wanted to see how much we knew. This one girl didn't finish it, and because she didn't finish it, she started crying. Everyone froze up and didn't know how to react. Some were silent, and others were holding back giggles. It wasn't like "Look, she's crying, let's make fun of her." giggles, it was the type where you don't know how to react, and the fact that it was over essentially nothing. The teacher noticed, and she had her leave the room until she was fine. You could feel the awkwardness in the atmosphere of the room.

When I was in engineering school I was walking down the hallway to the bathroom and I seen a girl giving a guy a blowjob just right in the middle of the hallway and a teacher caught them and I seen the whole thing go down.

Xiraiya

It's rare that a game I have decided to play really disappoints me to the point of like "No fuck that", not that I'm not critical of them or anything obviously.
But there are a lot aspects and parts to games I think about a great deal when playing to determine how much I like a game, things that I feel a lot of people ignore/don't understand/dismiss, which is their loss if they're going to have that attitude.
I get easily immersed in games, even when there are some pretty glaring flaws that can't really be ignored, it's still a whole lot of fun.

It's rare that a game I have decided to play really disappoints me to the point of like "No fuck that", not that I'm not critical of them or anything obviously.
But there are a lot aspects and parts to games I think about a great deal when playing to determine how much I like a game, things that I feel a lot of people ignore/don't understand/dismiss, which is their loss if they're going to have that attitude.
I get easily immersed in games, even when there are some pretty glaring flaws that can't really be ignored, it's still a whole lot of fun.

Could this be the first time we actually agree on something that's not involved with Metal Gear?

This is why I play Dynasty Warriors, the game is just awful, just filled to bursting with bugs, but it's still just stupid simple fun.

Goddammit, I fucking tripped again. I slipped on baby powder, because apparently my dad doesn't know how to clean up after himself. I'm lucky I didn't crack my head on the sink. This is the second time today thaf I fell. I ran on fucking ice this morning like it was nothing, but air and baby powder is what takes me out.

What... year/grade did this happen? Seems like something a young kid would do.
The most awkward situation I've been in was when we went out during our family and close relatives dinner and while we were eating, my dad started shit talking me in front of everyone as if I wasn't there or that I can't understand chinese. I could feeling everyone judging me super hard.

Top Bottom