• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I don't have dreams anymore.

I really don't sleep anymore, but when I do sleep, it's because I'm in a sleep deprived, or drug induced coma.

Been gone for the last 10 fucking pages.

What have I missed?

Also Jon and Arin might be friends again

Was it ever actually confimed that they weren't? I remember at SGC last year someone asked Jon a question that sounded like it was headed to Arin territory and he seemed whatever about it, it wasnt actually about Arin but still.
I think the only thing I recall for their breakup was jon didn't want Arin's girlfriend to start being in LP's

it is the main event right now, i missed the other cards but it should be a good fight

He is not what he used to be but he is one hell of a fighter. I don't like speculating about retirement but he is getting pretty old for the sport at this point
True but still an amazing fighter. His fight with Shogun is an all time classic.
Oh =/ Well at least it was just a dream
Well the thing is, it's the fact that it was a dream that was the hard part.
That's rough. Hope you can focus on something else.
Thanks. Yeah I moved out of bed, took a cold shower, watched a couple of episodes of It's Always Sunny. Doing much better. Going to binge on the last two days of SBF videos tonight.

I might look into it then. I'm having difficulties envisioning psycho clearing a room in actual, literal two seconds when running up to an enemy and hitting them should take that amount of time already. I believe you, but I'll check it out some day to see for myself. I'm expecting something nuts.
It's pretty nuts. Not room-empty-in-two-seconds nuts, but close.

True but still an amazing fighter. His fight with Shogun is an all time classic.

Well the thing is, it's the fact that it was a dream that was the hard part.

Thanks. Yeah I moved out of bed, took a cold shower, watched a couple of episodes of It's Always Sunny. Doing much better. Going to binge on the last two days of SBF videos tonight.

Well, hopefully things will get better. At least you got us.

Guys, the hype for the New 3DS is really strong.

I need it. In my mouth and down my throat

Of course they did, that's what Tumblr and reddit do. Doesn't mean anything actually happened between the two.

The two of them didn't really acknowledge each other.

And yeah the subreddit is cray

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You mean when Jon left and decided to focus on his own channel? I doubt that was because they fell out.

I hope they don't do more Game Grumps. I love Jons new stuff. I kinda want Game Grumps to disband so everyone can do their own thing again.

croten

Guys, the hype for the New 3DS is really strong.

I need it. In my mouth and down my throat

The two of them didn't really acknowledge each other.

And yeah the subreddit is cray

Well they didn't exactly acknowledge each other before GG. Internet fans like to come up with some conspiracy shit when the reality is probably much simpler.

Jon wanted to focus on his channel more than GG. that might have caused a little tension between them but I can't see them not being friends over it anymore.

croten

I hope they don't do more Game Grumps. I love Jons new stuff. I kinda want Game Grumps to disband so everyone can do their own thing again.

I agree. JonTron leaving was the best thing that could have happened. I love his new stuff a whole lot.

Damn... But isn't that what mechromancer is for normal? Go into a room, quickly shoot at the ground, everyone is dead. It doesn't take more than mere seconds.

But all right. Again, I believe you since you've played both, but you've made me curious enough that I want to see it now =P.
You know, I think you may be overestimating the mechro's power a little. Either way, you may enjoy it. It's a fun playstyle. And if not, the other two are awesome too.

You know, I think you may be overestimating the mechro's power a little. Either way, you may enjoy it. It's a fun playstyle. And if not, the other two are awesome too.

Playing an Anarchy Mechromancer with a conference call and having the ricochet skill is stupid broken especially if you have high stacks.

Do you want to know? Do you want to get into the world of aneemay?

what-is-that.gif

kinda maybe? you give us plenty of shit but you love us.
My lambs
OldSheepHerder.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm sure a lot of people would love to see Arin talk either some gamedesign 101 or some really poorly thought up arguments for his sequelitis episodes. No, I'm not being sarcastic, I know some people adore those vids.
Also Jontron is amazing.

His Ocarina of Time argument about waiting was really weak.

Maybe I am, I don't remember it perfectly. Did you try out the richochet fibber back when you played MM on normal? Did you also use that mod to get up to 600 anarchy? I do mean dps at max anarchy, not anything before that.

All I remember is that unless enemies were hiding behind cover, I never really needed to spend more than mere seconds to clear out rooms and I had to actually switch up as it was too easy to just clear rooms by standing still and shooting the floor. There was not a single regular enemy on normal that lived through a hit and with the richochet pellet glitch thingy the fibber had, it only became even easier to kill things.

Conference call is not even remotely as efficient as the fibber.
No, I didn't have that gun or that mod,
cause I'm not a filthy cheater
jk
, but at max anarchy I could come close to soloing a raid boss, so she is really strong, if a bit of a slow burner.

Top Bottom