• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Jman014

C06FTJE.gif

a5NN85g_460sa_v1.gif

Xiraiya

Ghost Adventures is good shit, everytime I watch it I just think that the Super Best Friends need to go ghost huntan together, that would be hilarious as shit.

Guys, I wasn't on board for awhile, but after seeing the rampant hatred for them, I'm turning heel to get on this train.

The Ascension is the best tag-team in WWE.

New Age Outlaws ain't got shit, they goin' down!

Ghost Adventures is good shit, everytime I watch it I just think that the Super Best Friends need to go ghost huntan together, that would be hilarious as shit.
Every episode would start with Woolie telling them about ghosts, and Matt and Pat go with the intent of proving he's a liar.

Every episode would start with Woolie telling them about ghosts, and Matt and Pat go with the intent of proving he's a liar.

Liam is filming and constantly gets too scared, breaking the camera and equipment in the process. As the video progresses they start running out of cameras and the quality gets worse and worse as it goes on.

Xiraiya

That's actually a really good premise, then various things would happen to freak them the fuck out that can be explained because wherever they are is old and rundown as shit and when they're basically getting over the whole scare factor, something unexplainable happens.

You know, that's one of those phrases I'm slowly starting to hate, along with "git gud".

I'm slowly turning into "cranky old man" over here. Dangit.

I'm sick of both of those too. But here's the thing, complaining about it will only make people do it more, so I just play into it super hard and run it into the ground.

Xiraiya

I'm sick of both of those too. But here's the thing, complaining about it will only make people do it more, so I just play into it super hard and run it into the ground.

If they feel the need to abuse it more for that reason, then that just tells you something about who they are as a person, so it doesn't matter at that point because they aren't worth noticing anyway.
I don't care for "You love it tho" because of people abusing it all day every day in this thread, I actually didn't mind it before coming here.

She can dual handjob like a champ. Must've picked the Ambidextrous feat.
Well done.

croten

They've both entered a state for me where they're so overused I enjoy them in the "Oh you guys" way.

Git gud was never serious in here, though.

Pretty much. it's nearly always a joke, any time I think that Git gud is actually applicable I would usually say something else

Oberon

Banned
Wait a minute!
The choices actually matter in Persona 2?
I just loaded a save to see what the other choice does,
and it initiates a boss fight?!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If they feel the need to abuse it more for that reason, then that just tells you something about who they are as a person, so it doesn't matter at that point because they aren't worth noticing anyway.
I don't care for "You love it tho" because of people abusing it all day every day in this thread, I actually didn't mind it before coming here.

So Xir, for reals, are you like me in that you've kinda started to irrationally hate a bunch of things because of this thread? It's like that feeling when you've had a roommate for like a year and when it started it was like "Yeah we're super good friends and now we're gonna live together and it's gonna be fun times all the time, YEAH!", but then after a year it's like "You leave the toilet seat up and you leave hair in the shower and you don't close the fridge and your music keeps me up at night and I think I'm starting to hate you."

(Don't ever live with your friends if you want them to stay friends.)

You mean a cranky old anime caterpillar? Because that's what your avatar is.

It's not a caterpillar! It's Yuno in a winter coat that's way too big for her! It's funny and cute, dammit! D:

Wait a minute!
The choices actually matter in Persona 2?
I just loaded a save to see what the other choice does,
and it initiates a boss fight?!
P2 spoilers:
Yup! Thats one of the reasons I love it so much.
Don't fuck up with
Yukino
. God damn
her
bad end...

Oberon

Banned
Pretty much. it's nearly always a joke, any time I think that Git gud is actually applicable I would usually say something else

I am always serious when I say git gud, because that's what you have to do sometimes

Was it
when Eikichi is getting jumped?

Yes

edit:
P2 spoilers:
Yup! Thats one of the reasons I love it so much.
Don't fuck up with
Yukino
. God damn
her
bad end...

She teams up with the Protag to punch demons now

If somebody actually needs advice, I think we do give it.
Git Gud is necessary tho. How else am I supposed to talk shit when playing fighting games!?
"Do better!"
Hey who's the headphone/audio guy(s) here? Can I PM you?
I'm mildly competent at consumer advice for them, but not troubleshooting.

The best way to talk shit is simply through the act of winning, nothing more, nothing less.
Words aren't necessary when you can just show someone the truth.

Yeah. No.

I played sports throughout my life.

Shit talking is an important aspect of competition.

It plays into the mental and psychological aspects that can throw off the most talented of players.

Btw, I'd call your second statement here a form of shit talking.

croten

If somebody actually needs advice, I think we do give it.

I'm talking about when the advice is literally just be better at the game, for example when Jack could play Bayonetta because he kept dying the only thing I could really say is just do better.

Top Bottom