• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Anung

Un Rama
Oh no. but LOU and RE should make you feel better I hope.

What's everyone up to tonight?
Mrgoodwil? Dok? Xiraiya? skLa? Hopefully something enjoyable!

I've got stuff to do tomorrow. I hope I don't shit myself trying to do it D: Peri Peri wraps were so tasty though!

Started Survival mode on REmake and fuccccck that shit is hard.

Remind me again, what are the best formats for music?

FLAC (and it's lame brother ALAC) are lossless, but most people agree 320kbps is where the human ear can distinguish sound. MP3s can be 320kbps, but you have to be sure/rip it that way.

Most online stores give you 190kbps, or 256kbps.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm chilling listening to tunes atm. Really been in the mood to listen to Emperor so currently chilling in my Emperor Tee loading my phone up with their albums.

EDIT: It's weird wearing a black metal shirt I was wearing at 16 when I'm 25.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Nu6oyJA.png

Here you go Mathou

Thanks. Maho best girl.

FLAC (and it's lame brother ALAC) are lossless, but most people agree 320kbps is where the human ear can distinguish sound. MP3s can be 320kbps, but you have to be sure/rip it that way.

Most online stores give you 190kbps, or 256kbps.

No wonder I hate the sound that Spotify streams with. It always sounds...off.

Well, loaded up Saints Row IV to test if my PS4 controller was working properly again. Turns out it now is (so far). I think all it took was one last sweep of my drivers and making sure there wasn't any other motioninjoy bullshit left behind. Uninstall then reinstall Xbox 360 drivers, and suddenly it was recognized.

Oh, and those opening two missions in Saints Row IV are super dumb and I love it.

Well, loaded up Saints Row IV to test if my PS4 controller was working properly again. Turns out it now is (so far). I think all it took was one last sweep of my drivers and making sure there wasn't any other motioninjoy bullshit left behind.

Oh, and those opening two missions in Saints Row IV are super dumb and I love it.
Ohh, damn that's why you were having trouble. Glad to hear ya got it working.

Jman014

Well, loaded up Saints Row IV to test if my PS4 controller was working properly again. Turns out it now is (so far). I think all it took was one last sweep of my drivers and making sure there wasn't any other motioninjoy bullshit left behind. Uninstall then reinstall Xbox 360 drivers, and suddenly it was recognized.

Look forward to more!
I love it

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Have you read the manga? Because you should if you haven't.

I try not to read to much manga at a time. Anime is my focus. I'm reading Jojo, Prison Schools, Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches, My Wife is Wagatsuma-san, and Berserk. And I need to start reading Hellsing sometime soon. I'll add it to the pile.

Ohh, damn that's why you were having trouble. Glad to hear ya got it working.
Should've realized that those things are like a goddamn time bomb even if they aren't being used. Annoyed the hell out of me that it took the entirety of a month figure out what the hell was wrong.

But it's fixed now. And hopefully it stays that way tomorrow onward.

Yo Pat seeing as you had hands on, how does the dying lights Parkour really feel? I watched the video but I want you're honest opinion on it.

The starting speed feels sub-mirrors edge, but other than that it feels really good. It just uses a jump for near everything and later you can do slides with the B button I think. I imagine the higher speed levels are basically mirrors edge. They also backtracked on the DLC thing, did you see? Pre-order numbers must've been not so good.

EDIT: Wait what, whaddya mean you want my honest opinion even though you watched the video? What's that supposed to mean?

croten

The starting speed feels sub-mirrors edge, but other than that it feels really good. It just uses a jump for near everything and later you can do slides with the B button I think. I imagine the higher speed levels are basically mirrors edge. They also backtracked on the DLC thing, did you see? Pre-order numbers must've been not so good.

EDIT: Wait what, whaddya mean you want my honest opinion even though you watched the video? What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing, I just wanted to hear it from you personally, not from a video. Plus you might have had a different opinion of it since the video came out for one reason or another.

But yeah that's good to hear, I just pre-ordered it because I need that parkour crack

What's it called? (put it in spoiler tags)
Unless you're talking about ff13
in which case fuck you

I'm talking about FF13, I hit a point about 2 chapters beforehand where the story was..dare I say decent, I got into it a little bit, but then it just completely went off the rails, I can honestly see why people hate the game now.

I tried super fucking hard to get into the story of that game, only happened for about one hour then it just shit itself.

Top Bottom