• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

mike0dude

lets get real guys, It's called coke

what-i-learned-etymology-L-eNbbEE.png

Yeaahhhhh

It's up there, but fair.

This actually really reminds me of DMC, probably just because of holding back on the analog for different moves.
Also, my emotion to describe the difficulty of this game:
a55.png
pfft, game's not that hard, barely broke a sweat.

Try a "kick me" sign run on hard difficulty with starting moves only for the ultimate challenge, THAT'S fucking hard.

pfft, game's not that hard, barely broke a sweat.

Try a "kick me" sign run on hard difficulty with starting moves only for the ultimate challenge, THAT'S fucking hard.
Oof. I gotta learn good dodges. When demon guys spawn I get my shit wrecked unless I use a roulette or activate the god hand.

Oh, and I adore how the music ramps up when you activate the God Hand. This is so much fun.

Eh, I could never get into it. I got super into Adventure Time once the story came together.
I watched both but I liked RS better at first. The first few episodes of AT were pretty bland to me in comparison. Then they started doing crazy bullshit in both and they're pretty much equal now since they scratch two different itches.

Top Bottom