• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I need something to get my mind of horrible regretting a past choice I made. Because fuck am I hitting rock bottom right now..
Back when I got in my car accdent and nearly killed my friend, I did push ups til I couldn't move to distract myself.
A healthier way would be reading a book or playing video games.

There are a few tactics of sorts mixed in, like choosing the best times to use a slower but more powerful move, but in large part you'll be mashing buttons until everyone is finished.
I believed people who said this review was bad, but actually reading it now? I can't... Just...
200_s.gif
Forward+triangle near a downed enemy is an OTG launcher that can be charged I believe, back+triangle on a launched enemy is a quick shoryu type thing, forward+triangle on a launched enemy is a kick throws them forward, and when you have to mash, MASH ALL FOUR BUTTONS
I picked up on the mash thing, super helps. THOSE ALL SOUND AMAZING I'M GONNA TRY AND DO THOSE

Did you gamble it all away?
Yes, I gambled it all away via rent, internet, food etc. I have a gambling issue.
Alcohol is bad for you anyway.
Yeah, but it makes me feel better so..
Back when I got in my car accdent and nearly killed my friend, I did push ups til I couldn't move to distract myself.
A healthier way would be reading a book or playing video games.
Eh this was a dumb relationship decision, nothing as serious as that..that's crazy man.

Breaking my no neogaf rule for a moment to ask a question, was it confirmed that 3DS games that had framerate issues (Tales of the Abyss, Donkey Kong Returns 3D) will run better on the n3ds?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yes, I gambled it all away via rent, internet, food etc. I have a gambling issue.

Yeah, but it makes me feel better so..

Eh this was a dumb relationship decision, nothing as serious as that..that's crazy man.
Shes fine, but at the time I was worried because she has a heart condition and I was worried I may cause her to have an attack.
The secret to happiness is making the best of any situation. Regardless of how shitty it is. Everything will always work out.

Shes fine, but at the time I was worried because she has a heart condition and I was worried I may cause her to have an attack.
The secret to happiness is making the best of any situation. Regardless of how shitty it is. Everything will always work out.

I suppose, I regret it, but at the same time I don't. Mixed feelings on all of it. Anyway..

Zenfalcia

Ehhhhh the shadow was bothering me on DarkGAF.

I can set the millisecond delay, but its usually not great still.

Ah.. Ok.. Too bad no one here knows kamen rider that well.. or the joke would maybe play better..
I'm off. Night GAF.

Night.

I have never touch Gimp. Also, I don't know how to edit Gifs.

Neither have I. Gifs are frame by frame editing. So think editing an image multiple times.

It was really hard to make myself put that game down for the night. I love video games.
There's no blame, SkLa. And really, when you think about it, there's no fame.

One day.

Berserk will finally get a new series and a good OP and we can all forever forget about the shit it used to have.

as long as the Chie army and Naoto Detective Agency exists Yukiko will never
EVER be best girl
EVER
anyways time to start No More Heroes

One day.

Berserk will finally get a new series and a good OP and we can all forever forget about the shit it used to have.
Completely serious not doing a bait and switch
I thought the intro they put in front of the movies was all right but the singing kinda turns me off. I would prefer just the instrumental. The shots to things in the future get me excited, I want more animated Berserk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEzb-FCFnk

Top Bottom