• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I watched both but I liked RS better at first. The first few episodes of AT were pretty bland to me in comparison. Then they started doing crazy bullshit in both and they're pretty much equal now since they scratch two different itches.

I hate how the Blue Jay and the..Beaver..thing act..like obnoxious teenagers.

Fanta will always be a thing.

wanna%2Bfanta.jpg

I really liked Orange as a kid, but looking now I think I might prefer Yellow.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Horrible unspeakable things don'tcha know?

We don't say that in the city, but that shit is everywhere up north. In the city we do say, "Oh yeah", but we don't spam it like the people up north.

The people up north are super nice tho. Pretty much everyone in Minnesota is nice. Except for the annoying republicans and a few other miscellaneous assholes. It's pretty sad, we are a huge blue state, but almost every republican I've come across has been an annoying Christian who thinks we made a mistake by legalizing gay marriage.

I'm sure there are nice republicans in other states, but not up here.

Ilvocare

Oh look, it's Not as good as Adventure Time Show.

Shut your mouth, Regular Show is super legit.
Mainly because my older brother refuses to watch AT because he hates how, to him, it's "weird-weird" not "funny-weird". Also my dad caught me watching an episode involving a cookie robber wanting to be a princess and essentially entered "BAN THIS SICK FILTH" mode.

And that's how it became fucking impossible to enjoy AT in this house ever again.

Also I went to the thing you sent me Aaron. 5 minutes in and
these outlaw guys are talking about getting slick willys in Philly as they do booty dances and a guy in the crowd just has a giant cardboard picture of a guy's face and I don't know what is happening and I'm dying from laughter

We don't say that in the city, but that shit is everywhere up north. In the city we do say, "Oh yeah", but we don't spam it like the people up north.

The people up north are super nice tho. Pretty much everyone in Minnesota is nice. Except for the annoying republicans and a few other miscellaneous assholes. It's pretty sad, we are a huge blue state, but almost every republican I've come across has been an annoying Christian who thinks we made a mistake by legalizing gay marriage.

I'm sure there are nice republicans in other states, but not up here.

I have no issues with gay marriage, a gay couple who has been together for 20 years as a much more a right to get married then a drunken pair of grown children who are infatuated with each other. I'm mixed on my views politically though so..

these outlaw guys are talking about getting slick willys in Philly as they do booty dances and a guy in the crowd just has a giant cardboard picture of a guy's face and I don't know what is happening and I'm dying from laughter

That's wrasslin'!

I hate how the Blue Jay and the..Beaver..thing act..like obnoxious teenagers.
Rigby's a raccoon dawg, he doesn't even have the teeth or tail. Get your lore right. Also he never finished high school and I think Mordecai dropped out? Also they cut it out sometimes. It's just friends goofing off
50-150ish posts ago?

HOLY SHIT
THAT'S WHAT YESMANKABLAAM's USERNAME IS FROM WHOAAAA
SO HERE'S WHAT YOU DO WITH THAT SHIT.
Put it on up or down+triangle and hit people with it, ESPECIALLY BOSSES, when they're stunned. Right when it hits, duck cancel, do another one, duck cancel again, and do the contextual action. You will get mad meter and get the damage from the action as well

Rigby's a raccoon dawg, he doesn't even have the teeth or tail. Get your lore right. Also he never finished high school and I think Mordecai dropped out? Also they cut it out sometimes. It's just friends goofing off

Put it on up or down+triangle and hit people with it, ESPECIALLY BOSSES, when they're stunned. Right when it hits, duck cancel, do another one, duck cancel again, and do the contextual action. You will get mad meter and get the damage from the action as well
Shut your mouth, Regular Show is super legit.
Mainly because my older brother refuses to watch AT because he hates how, to him, it's "weird-weird" not "funny-weird". Also my dad caught me watching an episode involving a cookie robber wanting to be a princess and essentially entered "BAN THIS SICK FILTH" mode.

And that's how it became fucking impossible to enjoy AT in this house ever again.

I think alot of me hating that show has to do with when I lived with my uncle his grandson loved the show...it's all he would watch..I learned to hate the show as much as I hated him.

Wait, are you watching the Rumble? Don't watch that, wait and watch R-Evolution.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I have no issues with gay marriage, a gay couple who has been together for 20 years as a much more a right to get married then a drunken pair of grown children who are infatuated with each other. I'm mixed on my views politically though so..

I have two gay uncles and four gay aunts. So I was pretty happy for them.

And we will never discuss our political views on here because that may be the death of us.

The key to victory right there. Any other moves or combos you want for Gene is fair game, so long as you got THAT ONE move mapped somewhere.

You'll appreciate it.

And we will never discuss our political views on here because that may be the death of us.

We can barely discuss Eva let alone political views. <.< Good for them though, they deserve it!
YOOOOOO YEAH. You ever drank Milca?

Ah that's understandable then.
He also had friends with whom he would do the OOHHHHHHHHH thing with..oh how I loathe that human being..

mrmyhthef

Does cherry cola actually exist? I had some in Mongolia and to my surprise it was literally cherry cola. All the other ones I've tried was just Dr. Pepper.

Yes, we have respectably danced around it and other dangerous topics for almost a year now, lets not ruin that now

ultimax

The collective community of the Frienders determines the course of our actions. One Dreamcast will not steer our destiny by himself, we have... Measures to assure this

Dont underestimate the dreamcast. he has the power to hold in his pee for long periods of time and convert that pee into anti-spiral energy. he can destroy all of GAF if he really wanted to.

Ilvocare

Wait, are you watching the Rumble? Don't watch that, wait and watch R-Evolution.

Alright, gotcha. Because I could hear, feel, and smell my brain literally collapsing in on itself. I stopped at the 7 and a half minute mark.

Holy god damn fuck wrestling (at least the WWE, don't wanna generalize) is fucking dumb.

Holy god damn fuck wrestling (at least the WWE, don't wanna generalize) is fucking dumb.

Okay, no, yeah, here's the thing, wrestling, is the dumbest fucking thing in the world. Even the best wrestling is suuuuuper fucking dumb. The dumbness is a very large part of the fun, so if you're not down for that level of completely stupid bullshit, then you might just not like wrestling and no amount of good in ring action will make you.

Loco4Coco

Alright, gotcha. Because I could hear, feel, and smell my brain literally collapsing in on itself. I stopped at the 7 and a half minute mark.

Watch TNA, it's leagues better than WWE...
don't

THIS GAME IS AMAZING AHHHHHH

Any order I should buy upgrades in?

The key to victory right there. Any other moves or combos you want for Gene is fair game, so long as you got THAT ONE move mapped somewhere.

You'll appreciate it.
man I'm so glad I looked stuff up and found a youtube video of someone doing that when I was playing it. Mrgoodwil read this at your own discretion.
Unrelated but Ghost town after the pyramid was a fucking nightmade
He also had friends with whom he would do the OOHHHHHHHHH thing with..oh how I loathe that human being..
As much as I like when they do that, that shit has no place outside the show. Both voices work for that and I think few other people's would

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I think alot of me hating that show has to do with when I lived with my uncle his grandson loved the show...it's all he would watch..I learned to hate the show as much as I hated him.
This reasoning is mostly why I hate modern hip-hop/rap and rap culture in general.

I have a confused as fuck 12 year old cousin who shows off his socks that say, "I <3 Haters" on the sides. He also listens to Drake and tries to explain to me the complexity of his lyrics and the metaphors and themes he uses (words which I doubt his dumb ass even understands), and then when I try and talk to him about the same thing in a show he enjoys (Adventure Time), he says that he doesn't care and that he doesn't pay attention to stuff like that. He also says nigga casually and tries talking shit like a goddamn gang member.

God he is a pre-teen, isn't he?
Does cherry cola actually exist? I had some in Mongolia and to my surprise it was literally cherry cola. All the other ones I've tried was just Dr. Pepper.
I have a pop machine at a pizza joint in Richfield called Davannis that lets you make your own flavored pop. You can add in cherry to whateverthefuck you want.

We can barely discuss Eva let alone political views. <.< Good for them though, they deserve it!

Yeah but talking about Eva is fun, politics can make you very disappointed in someone.
...free cake...free cake...no cake...no cake...

Ilvocare

Okay, no, yeah, here's the thing, wrestling, is the dumbest fucking thing in the world. Even the best wrestling is suuuuuper fucking dumb. The dumbness is a very large part of the fun, so if you're not down for that level of completely stupid bullshit, then you might just not like wrestling and no amount of good in ring action will make you.

Then there is still hope. Because that's not to say that I was angry at everything that was happening, but rather I was going through a Kaiba-esque Mind Crush. I'll concentrate on tiny doses and then work my way up to longer stretches when I obtain enough resistance. If I don't get that resistance? Well then, see you
(space cowboy).
I kinda need to finish Bebop, stopped really close to the end.

THIS GAME IS AMAZING AHHHHHH

Any order I should buy upgrades in?
IT'S FUCKING GREAT, DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE HIDDEN MOVES? THERE ARE HIDDEN MOVES MOTHER FUCKER.

Uhhhh it depends on what you find yourself needing most. Are you dying? Health. Do you want more roulette orbs? Get that. Wanna punch harder? God Hand meter

man I'm so glad I looked stuff up and found a youtube video of someone doing that when I was playing it. Mrgoodwil read this at your own discretion.
Unrelated but Ghost town after the pyramid was a fucking nightmade

As much as I like when they do that, that shit has no place outside the show. Both voices work for that and I think few other people's would
Yea..everyone loves raspy 13 year old voices.

I've never had either. So.. i dunno how they taste.

Because I AM THE LAW.

Try posting an image of what you're talking about.
Give them a shot sometime, and cranberry canada dry too.
This reasoning is mostly why I hate modern hip-hop/rap and rap culture in general.

I have a confused as fuck 10 year old cousin who shows off his socks that say, "I <3 Haters" on the sides. He also listens to Drake and tries to explain to me the complexity of his lyrics and the metaphors and themes he uses (words which I doubt his dumb ass even understands), and then when I try and talk to him about the same thing in a show he enjoys (Adventure Time), he says that he doesn't care and that he doesn't pay attention to stuff like that.

God he is a pre-teen, isn't he?

I have a pop machine at a pizza joint in Richfield called Davannis that lets you make your own flavored pop. You can add in cherry to whateverthefuck you want.

Yeah but talking about Eva is fun, politics can make you very disappointed in someone.
...free cake...free cake...no cake...no cake...
These we're my roommates for one year, the boy I just mentioned, and 16 year old girl who was one of those tumblr girls who listened to the same music as me, but not for the lyrics and meaning, but because it was "cool"..I hate suburban teenagers..

IT'S FUCKING GREAT, DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE HIDDEN MOVES? THERE ARE HIDDEN MOVES MOTHER FUCKER.

Uhhhh it depends on what you find yourself needing most. Are you dying? Health. Do you want more roulette orbs? Get that. Wanna punch harder? God Hand meter
Alright, just making sure there's nothing special.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mathaou

legacy of cane
These we're my roommates for one year, the boy I just mentioned, and 16 year old girl who was one of those tumblr girls who listened to the same music as me, but not for the lyrics and meaning, but because it was "cool"..I hate suburban teenagers..

I had a long discussion with my friend on how the suburbs fucking suck in general. In terms of people and in terms of things to do.

City is where it's at, MPLS is like the 3rd greenest city in the US. We got shittons of lakes in Minnesota (>10,000), 20 or so in the MPLS and St. Paul, and tons of parks.

Anyone like David Bowie? How about kick ass acoustic covers? How 'bout a dark chocolateesque portuguese singer?
This dude covered a bunch of Bowie songs for the Life Aquatic, and they kick ass. Name's Seu Jorge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-1mYXVP1Ok

I had a long discussion with my friend on how the suburbs fucking suck in general. In terms of people and in terms of things to do.

City is where it's at, MPLS is like the 3rd greenest city in the US. We got shittons of lakes in Minnesota (>10,000), 20 or so in the MPLS and St. Paul, and tons of parks.

I need something to get my mind of horrible regretting a past choice I made. Because fuck am I hitting rock bottom right now..

Alright, just making sure there's nothing special.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Forward+triangle near a downed enemy is an OTG launcher that can be charged I believe, back+triangle on a launched enemy is a quick shoryu type thing, forward+triangle on a launched enemy is a kick throws them forward, and when you have to mash, MASH ALL FOUR BUTTONS
What an increbily repetitive game

Zenfalcia

Yea..everyone loves raspy 13 year old voices.

Give them a shot sometime, and cranberry canada dry too.

Sure, i'll keep it in mind.
Disgusting.

IT's fine!

Top Bottom