• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

One day.

Berserk will finally get a new series and a good OP and we can all forever forget about the shit it used to have.
Never Forget.

Now give me the source image of your avatar or Imma make you use this shitty one I made
vioWOXH.png

Completely serious not doing a bait and switch
I thought the intro they put in front of the movies was all right but the singing kinda turns me off. I would prefer just the instrumental. The shots to things in the future get me excited, I want more animated Berserk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEzb-FCFnk
It's done by the same composer as the original anime (everything but the OP), but the vocals definitely let this down.

Compared to Guts' theme and Forces, it's hard to top.

Never Forget.

Now give me the source image of your avatar or Imma make you use this shitty one I made
vioWOXH.png

pls dont

Completely serious not doing a bait and switch
I thought the intro they put in front of the movies was all right but the singing kinda turns me off. I would prefer just the instrumental. The shots to things in the future get me excited, I want more animated Berserk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhEzb-FCFnk

I liked it, way better than the animated series one.

360pages

Seriously, if you guys want to see a animated movie on Food Fights levels of awful watch, The Little Panda Fighter...woof that's a bad one.

Wow! So much KOS MOS! Its like my fanfictions dreams are coming true!

Yup. Good luck finding one. Completely sold out. Meanwhile, mine will be here Wednesday as long as the snow doesn't fuck me over.
Im honestly considering buying a ps3 stick since the only next gen pads that are available are for xbone.

He would have made me listen to more Berserk and Corey in the House OPs. I had to do it, you don't understand my pain!

Kanbaru best girl.
FTFY, but that's one less Berserk OP I'll make you listen to.
Im honestly considering buying a ps3 stick since the only next gen pads that are available are for xbone.
I'd wait, or if you do buy a PS3 stick, get one that's relatively cheap. You'll regret it when you eventually move up.

Though you could play PS4 Skullgirls.

pads or sticks?

I'd honestly just wait to see since the SG developers are making a driver for PS3 sticks on PS4. Hopefully Ono and other developers use it.

FTFY, but that's one less Berserk OP I'll make you listen to.

I'm never listening it to again. You can't make me!

vKxTA.gif

YOU DIDN'T WIN.

Zenfalcia

17 is my age anyway
SkLs has your side of it down. How it works the same way that keyboards and mice can work on PS3 or PS4.

Plug in a PS3 fightstick's usb plug into the driver which goes into your ps4's usb port. Then play the video game.

That's how I assume it would work.
Ah ok so i guess ill just buy a ps3 fight stick since I probably wont have a ps4 till like the later part of the year.

Ah ok so i guess ill just buy a ps3 fight stick since I probably wont have a ps4 till like the later part of the year.

I'd seriously consider holding off, since we're probably done seeing fighting games for PS3.

Unless you wanna buy like a 50 dollar cheap one on amazon just to get a feel for it and use it for now.

I'd seriously consider holding off, since we're probably done seeing fighting games for PS3.

Unless you wanna buy like a 50 dollar cheap one on amazon just to get a feel for it and use it for now.
I dunno it just feels impossible to find a ps4 stick. I keep looking on amazon and all I find are ps3.

Top Bottom