• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I dunno it just feels impossible to find a ps4 stick. I keep looking on amazon and all I find are ps3.

Amazon doesn't have any. Most PS4 sticks are still in development since the PS4 hasn't had any fight games except for like Injustice. Only Madcatz and I believe Hori have made very limited quantities just recently, which is why its better to wait.

If you want a cheap, but decent stick for your ps3 for now. I recommend this.

Zenfalcia

No comment

I love your opening theme~

Actually if Abu is Griffth, this makes a lot of sense.
monogatari-8-3.jpg

Oh my god! how did we overlook this fact!? W-What a terrifying stand!

Just remember. Mrgoodwil is a rebel
buying 18+ stuff when he's only 17.

Random semi-related story, growing up as a kid, I thought it was illegal for anyone under 18 to have sex. I was like 15 or something when I actually understood that only goes for adults and people under 18.

I mean.. You're not totally wrong..

Amazon doesn't have any. Most PS4 sticks are still in development since the PS4 hasn't had any fight games except for like Injustice. Only Madcatz and I believe Hori have made very limited quantities just recently, which is why its better to wait.

If you want a cheap, but decent stick for your ps3 for now. I recommend this.
Um I remember this being a D-rank stick...

Um I remember this being a D-rank stick...

Great for beginners though. Also, better to buy this and see if you actually like playing fight games on a stick than if you didn't. Sticks aren't for everyone after all and it'd suck to learn that lesson after paying 200 for a stick you might never use again. Especially if its for PS3.

Great for beginners though. Also, better to buy this and see if you actually like playing fight games on a stick than if you didn't. Sticks aren't for everyone after all and it'd suck to learn that lesson after paying 200 for a stick you might never use again. Especially if its for PS3.
Alright
Ill buy it.

Random semi-related story, growing up as a kid, I thought it was illegal for anyone under 18 to have sex. I was like 15 or something when I actually understood that only goes for adults and people under 18.

See you say that but there have been cases of teenagers sexting and both getting put on the sex offenders list here in California. It's a shitty system

mrmyhthef

In Australia there's a law which says that it's okay for a 16 yo boy to have sex with an 18 yo girl but it's illegal for a 16 yo girl to have sex with an 18 yo boy.

I really hate this thread sometimes. Damn near crashed my Chrome from the stupid gif floods.

Time to switch to firefox.

See you say that but there have been cases of teenagers sexting and both getting put on the sex offenders list here in California. It's a shitty system
The scenario in my mind was two people getting busy and then having to cover up evidence lest the cops get involved.

Though, that's pretty terrible. Definitely an automation/system problem.
In Australia there's a law which says that it's okay for a 16 yo boy to have sex with an 18 yo girl but it's illegal for a 16 yo girl to have sex with an 18 yo boy.
Man that's super fair. Neat.
Nope. My new one. Asus intel core i7 1080p GTX 860M, etc. etc.
Wow so bad.
I'm joking

Zenfalcia

I bought Valkyria Chronicles for 10 bucks and just started playing it and this game might as well be subtitled "War is Kawaii"

Well, it's more than that.. but sure.
No, I mean I thought anyone having underaged sex with another person their same age, was illegal.

Well.. Yeah, I guess..
I really hate this thread sometimes. Damn near crashed my Chrome from the stupid gif floods.

Yeah.. sorry about that.
he believed in the peachy butts that believed in him

Are you not entertained?

I'm tired and making bad jokes.. :l

"Though it was a tiny front in a massive assault, Gallia would prove that even a small country could best a military giant."
Fucking spoilers, first cutscene.

sjay1994

Sigh, as much as I want to stick around... school is really loading up on me.

I won't be here as much anymore...

But

giphy.gif

Remember me as I was frienders

I was all of me

giphy.gif

Don't worry. Soon I'll buy a 50k monitor with a GTX 4020 and an intel core i69 so I can keep up with you nerds.
Yo I saw a 4k monitor in a store the other day and I was drooling. It looks really pretty. Now I want it to become the standard really bad.
But
I was all of me
Later. See ya soon. You'll be back. THEY ALWAYS COME BACK.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

But

[IMGhttp://media.giphy.com/media/rbxia8YUmiJLq/giphy.gif[/IMG]

I was all of me

[IMGhttp://media.giphy.com/media/gFwZfXIqD0eNW/giphy.gif[/IMG]
Are you gonna leave us like PG?

Are we gonna have Abubeats-kun bring you back?

"Though it was a tiny front in a massive assault, Gallia would prove that even a small country could best a military giant."
Ah just wait, the way the game presented is great

But

giphy.gif

I was all of me

giphy.gif
BigBossSalute.gif

Yo I saw a 4k monitor in a store the other day and I was drooling. It looks really pretty. Now I want it to become the standard really bad.

I still can't even tell the difference between 720 and 1080 unless my face is right in front of the screen. Technology is getting 2 gud for me.

Zenfalcia

This image is pretty funny, but to just go off the topic
I don't get panty shots. I don't get the appeal.

You see panties and are one step closer to seeing them naked. It's an adolescences thing. Horny people love those panty shots.
Wahahaha~
i guess you can say you're Clever On Many Perspectives

I see what you did there. ;)

But.]

I was all of me.

Cya. Good luck.

They're only saying that because you play as the cool guy who kills stuff and isn't afraid of anything.

But

I was all of me

More and more frienders are being lost. We're slowly approaching the Super Best Friends Thread: Ground Zeroes.

Yooo I was just checking the FGC weekly thread and there is going to be a Daigo vs Gamerbee Street Fighter 5 exhibition on Saturday. It only says that it is at the Tapei game show and there doesn't seem to be a link but Ono is there and I am hyped

You see panties and are one step closer to seeing them naked. It's an adolescences thing. Horny people love those panty shots.
B-but it doesn't even look attractive tho
Well I just noticed anime is blurrier on CR when its 720 instead of 1080.
It's fine. You're better off not caring, but yeah.
Yooo I was just checking the FGC weekly thread and there is going to be a Daigo vs Gamerbee Street Fighter 5 exhibition on Saturday. It only says that it is at the Tapei game show and there doesn't seem to be a link but Ono is there and I am hyped
I will watch this thing

Top Bottom