• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Morning.

So I had a dream about a girl I used to talk to way back when I was younger, I really liked the girl at the time and we were really good friends, she didn't like me like that but we remained friends but drifted apart for random reasons. Anyway, I had a dream about her so I thought I'd look her up on facebook and talk to her and see how she's doing. The most depressing shit,she's dead. Holy fucking shit.
Holy shit that is an awful way to find out, I'm sorry to hear that

So I'm gonna go..I got a lot of shit I have to get done today and kinda don't wanna sit around..especially now, so I'll be back later..maybe i don't know.

Again sorry I just kinda felt like I needed to tell someone.

I just checked out his FB page and found this:
FlmxALF.png

I just started the Parasite Eve playthrough. I now kind of want to stop watching the playthrough and play Parasite Eve.

I mean any girl who carries a gun in her evening gown makes me all hot and wet.

So he was watching the excellent SBFP playthrough and said to himself "That looks like it could be a great opportunity for me to talk about the game and my role! After all, I loved playing James and the Silent Hill franchise in general, and this could be a fun thing to do."

Or he's an asshole

Pat, you guys aren't shit-tier celebrities anymore.

Even the really shit tier celebrities have taken notice of you guys.

One video game and now he thinks he's David Hayter.

So he was watching the excellent SBFP playthrough and said to himself "That looks like it could be a great opportunity for me to talk about the game and my role! After all, I loved playing James and the Silent Hill franchise in general, and this could be a fun thing to do."

Or he's an asshole

I'd say:

Matt and Pat should reach out to his handlers and get him to guest spot on the LP :p

Beloved

I know! Always ruining the corners of my screen. Throwing their strawberry jams all over it. Bullshit!

Morning.

I have no idea what subnetting is.

LOL wtf xD

It involves dividing up IP addresses in a network and whatnot, there are calculators for it that make it simple but for class when have to be able to do it in our heads.

and damn this thread is already nearly 100 pages gone

360pages

Believe. For Pat's sake.
If a REmake 2 was done, you'd get a full LP.

No C&D letter yet?!?!

This has a chance in hell of getting released!

The best thing they can do is keep the project under wraps and release it once it's 97% done.

I remember the fan Chrono Trigger sequel still got released after a few more years even after the C&D letter.

croten

LOL wtf xD

It involves dividing up IP addresses in a network and whatnot, there are calculators for it that make it simple but for class when have to be able to do it in our heads.

and damn this thread is already nearly 100 pages gone

100PPP4lyfe

Finally got my WiiU connected at uni. Now I can play the Smash and the Merryo Karts.
But mainly because £9 Metroid Prime Trilogy

So, out of complete boredom I decided to continue watching P4GA from where I left off and I finished it. The Adachi scenes were the best part. The rest was just ehhh.

Top Bottom