• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Jacob's ladder is a separate thing. You want where he got the name Israel.

You're right. Found the the wrestling story. The way it's phrased is amazing.
The same night he arose and took his two wives, his two female servants, and his eleven children, and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. He took them and sent them across the stream, and everything else that he had. And Jacob was left alone. And a man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day.
He just sends his wives and servants away and then, out of nowhere, a guy just wrestles with him. Amazing.

"Moses! Get back here with those Jews!"
"Moses withdraws coolly..."

"Next you'll say 'Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.'!"

"Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds... AGH!"

"Next you'll say 'Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.'!"

"Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds... AGH!"
"Eve was tricked by a serpent."

"HA! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SERPENT, BUT IT WAS ME, SATAN!"

Genesis is basically JoJo, following the bloodline of the protagonists.

1408.gif

Ceasar recites the Song of Solomon
"OH NO! Did that stuck-up bastard really just say that?"

Cain Wants A Quiet Life

"BABEL'S SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!"
OT13: Excuse Me, Do You Have A Moment To Talk About Our Lord and Savior, Jonathan Joestar?

Hey guys my channel may be becoming a two person channel since one of us is moving and one of us would rather just edit.
So instead of W101 me and my best friend are thinking of doing Kingdom Hearts 1. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom