• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

So you know how the ability of fire benders to use fire anywhere because of the sun and internal heat explains how they were strong enough to keep up with the other nations and start winning?

In this they have to use existing fire EXCEPT towards the end of the movie Zuko learns the secret of internal heat or something and then he can do it.

I might be missing details. Also everything is way less impressive. It takes 8 guys to move a rock.
Yeah nah, nope, no
Of course Aaron would be the first lol

Goddammit Japan, stop being so boring with your girls. Hanayo was the most popular girl in Japan for that popularity vote thing they did in the Love Live game. the rest of the world has good tastes though, Nozomi ended up winning over all

BlandDescriptiveAdder.gif

Oh no we were too busy talking about how boring Sora is and how he never gets any character development.

But he loves his friends! Friendship and light!

Goddammit Japan, stop being so boring with your girls. Hanayo was the most popular girl in Japan for that popularity vote thing they did in the Love Live game. the rest of the world has good tastes though, Nozomi ended up winning over all
Hanayo? Really? Well at least it wasn't Rin

So who does LPs in this thread?
Do an LP of Civ 5 :D

An lp of civ 5? Why? maybe on a quick speed setting but that would be really dull unless you are the most charismatic person in the world or if you had the chemistry of the Best Friends and could just bullshit with each other at the top level for hours on end.

Or a live stream where people dictate the technologies, theologies, and government style. The streamer has to adapt to the choices that other people make for you.

Tha'd be hype.

This would actually work, if you didn't mind losing almost every game

Numb

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-06/golgo-13-assassin-manga-heads-towards-conclusion/.84162

So Golgo 13 is ending soon, I had no idea it was still going on/been going on so long

One of my fav animes . thought the manga ended years.

Fav assasinaton in anime
shooting same spot in bulletproof glass to kill target
second fav
making a super light pistol then carrying it in a baloon to kill dude
Third
Timing sniper with building that was to be demolished near target with no openings

Now that the manga is over i might pick it up

Jman014

An lp of civ 5? Why? maybe on a quick speed setting but that would be really dull unless you are the most charismatic person in the world or if you had the chemistry of the Best Friends and could just bullshit with each other at the top level for hours on end.

Uhh idk, maybe Dawn of War 2 Retribution instead.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

This would actually work, if you didn't mind losing almost every game

If they were good they could play short games on a pretty hard difficulty.

If they were just fucking around, then chieftain.

Either way, see how long you can last.

Xiraiya

So who does LPs in this thread?
Beloved and I have talked a fair bit about it before that an LP someday might be fun to try together just as a dumb thing. Partly because of the nonsense we talk during everyday conversation, and she often likes to just watch and take notice of things going on in games. But if we ever did more than one, she'd probably play the next one.
It would be Dark Souls

Numb

This reminds me of "The Man From Nowhere."

Has anyone seen that movie? It's fucking great. It's on Netflix. Go watch it now. I cried and screamed with hype.

saw the trailer and will check it out.
I love it when the main character has a mysterious past and knows how to kick butt hard like John wick.
Also love ones that have just been released or escaped from prison with a score to settle and basically destroy everything in there path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv6mIo0WYUs
On the other hand people should read riki-oh

From age like... 6 until age 12 or something I was the biggest sonic fan ever.

This was unfortunately around the same time I got access to the internet unsupervised.

I regret everything.

Top Bottom