• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Yeah, that's when shit got good. Remember that part when Michelle Rodriguez painted her face and flew the helicopter against the racist earth people? What a classic.

You are the worst kind of person

"This development was built on a cemetery"

.........lol. Trailer wasn't that bad though. I'll probably end up seeing it since my dumb friends love scary movies

It's a remake of the original indian burial ground movie.

Sorry im a bit late on this, was busy reading Prison School. But thanks for setting up the tournament Joose. I'd definitely be up for more in the future.
Is 154 up yet? I haven't checked in a few days. Also np, was a fun time
...Everytime I get out of class, it's like I go through a bit of disorientation trying to follow what the hell happened here in the last couple hours.
Welcome back. Nothing happened in a way that makes it seem that 10 things happened

Jman014

I will never watch that movie witih the blue aliens.
Because everything about book 2 is... not as good

Book 3 pick right the fuck back up tho

Yeah, studio Peroit (I think that's their name) did the animation for most of the series.

From what I understand, Korra was only meant to be 1 season. However nickelodean wanted 3 more, but the creators didn't want to do it.

So not only is the animation not as good, they made every character in S2 incredibly unlikable and ended it with a
Deus Ex Jinora

Studio Pierrot. Google them

At least we got Avatar Wan.

GUYS
Hey Jman is there a reason why the animation quality in book 2 of korra is so... not as good?
The animation quality in Book 2 is pretty bad because a lot of the episodes were animated by Studio Pierrot, not Studio Mir, who animated the majority of the show.
That is literally the only thing people like about S2, its a diamond in a turd.
guys

mike0dude

You guys remember when ghimly , guy from kangaroo jack a crying black man and a woman use to travel to different dimensions using a TV remote ?

Remember when the Unobtainium was under the Avatar tree and they had to firebend the forest to get it
And then they used it to build a vessel that can travel to the core of the planet so they can set off nuclear charges to restore the earth's magnetic field.

The Core is so fucking dumb, and Avatar wasn't the first to use the word Unobtanium.

sjay1994

I will never watch that movie witih the blue aliens.

tumblr_m7q78cUMCf1rb2oqoo1_1280.png

GUYS

I am so excited for that. So much better than the show

And then they used it to build a vessel that can travel to the core of the planet so they can set off nuclear charges to restore the earth's magnetic field.

The Core is so fucking dumb, and Avatar wasn't the first to use the word Unobtanium.

THE CORE IS SO FUCKING STUPID. FUCK that movie, and FUCK Splice too

JoJo 29
Anubis
has been the coolest thing about Stardust Crusaders yet by far, that was hype. I'm guessing that is
Mariah
they teased at the end?
shenanigans a plenty coming up next from what I know of her

I saw your post earlier about the tourney, it was a good time and you did a great job running it, I'm down for whatever you have planned for the summer.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Egypt Episode 29

The Anubis died like a bitch.

Also that new enemy stand user is smokin hawt

Top Bottom