• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

wcfsvx.gif

If it actually was Ultimax that'd be pretty cool.

Dat gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Going to start the PS3 version of the Tales of Symphonia.

Hopefully the game lives up to my nostalgia.

Also Dubs > Subs

And Sheena is best girl
I played a lot of them, Vesperia, Symphonia, Xillia, Xillia 2, Hearts, and Legendaria. I learned a few things by playing tales games.
  1. I don't like it's combat. It gets monotonous after a while for me.
  2. I don't like their characters (I liked Vesperia's tho)
  3. I don't find them fun. I played at least 10 hours of all of them.
You mean ATLA. Because TLA was bad. Also thanks a lot Cameron for taking Avatar out of the title of the series.
I do. Whoops.

Ilvocare

So I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume this picture I was led to today is what happened in the thread while I was gone:

GakPwPr.jpg

What's happening guys?

Jman014

So I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume this picture I was led to today is what happened in the thread while I was gone:

GakPwPr.jpg

What's happening guys?

I was thinking about what the co-creators of ATLA/LoK are going to show at ComicCon since theyre done with the Avatar universe for awhile.

I could have sword Shamalamo hinted that his version of Avatar's universe was set in a post apocalyptic version of the real world. Probably just a rumor, though.
Sounds like a believable thing really. I don't doubt it. Especially how he changed the rules of how bending works.
Is the next enemy stand user waifu material?
Rank 25 on my female JoJo character chart.
I have no opinion

I was thinking about what the co-creators of ATLA/LoK are going to show at ComicCon since theyre done with the Avatar universe for awhile.

It's uh, Dabadar. It's about a group of kids traveling the world with powers based around, um, twisting materials. Yeah, Material Twisting. And the Dabadar, he's like, uh, the Dabadar and he can twist like, a shit ton of materials, but nobody else can do that! And the cotton-fiber nation is totally gonna take over everything and it's up to the main characters to stop them!

Something like that probably.

Ilvocare

Ah, my graduation photo. Good times.

I am in tears from that pic

I bet that scrub doesn't even have the chidori hand signs memorized.

All relevant information that I will continue to add to my research.
Aaron, I heard about the shit thing at your apartment slightly. Are you ok?

I keep wanting to finish Korra, but I feel like after when I dropped it after S2's
that there's no way I'd get back in.

Dude, I was looking at that pic just last night...

The guy who shared it to me frequents Imgur, wouldn't be surprised if I'm actually behind.

Jman014

It's uh, Dabadar. It's about a group of kids traveling the world with powers based around, um, twisting materials. Yeah, Material Twisting. And the Dabadar, he's like, uh, the Dabadar and he can twist like, a shit ton of materials, but nobody else can do that! And the cotton-fiber nation is totally gonna take over everything and it's up to the main characters to stop them!

Something like that probably.
potato_korra_gif_by_elbichopt-d5bxj7p.gif

croten

All relevant information that I will continue to add to my research.
Aaron, I heard about the shit thing at your apartment slightly. Are you ok?

I keep wanting to finish Korra, but I feel like after when I dropped it after S2's

The guy who shared it to me frequents Imgur, wouldn't be surprised if I'm actually behind.
You dropped the series just before it got good again.

Please tell me about this because I am never watching this movie due to fear that it'll ruin the show for me

Wait, I never saw that movie. How did he change it?
So you know how the ability of fire benders to use fire anywhere because of the sun and internal heat explains how they were strong enough to keep up with the other nations and start winning?

In this they have to use existing fire EXCEPT towards the end of the movie Zuko learns the secret of internal heat or something and then he can do it.

I might be missing details. Also everything is way less impressive. It takes 8 guys to move a rock.

I'm glad I never went and saw the shamalan or however you spell it avatar movie.

I did see Eragon on opening day tho.
._. That was a dark day

Jman014

Jk lol
With your support we can have silly Korra and Aang adventures!

Well take your time. The episodes are free on Nick until the 16th and the book 4 blu ray comes out in March. Still, watch it tho.

Xiraiya

bj9nzo.png

Anyone ever seen Brotherhood Of The Wolf before? It's a french movie, really goddamn rad, has a little bit of a Witcher feel in terms of grit but it's not really a supernatural movie or anything.

I love this
I kind of hate how dumb and cool that is.

Goddammit Japan, stop being so boring with your girls. Hanayo was the most popular girl in Japan for that popularity vote thing they did in the Love Live game. the rest of the world has good tastes though, Nozomi ended up winning over all

Top Bottom