• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

Well I love me some Avatar, specially Aang
They can just do chibi Aang w/friends and chibi Korra w/friends and do some dumb but fun stuff together.
Throughout Korra I was hoping Aang would hang out more with Korra other than just at the end of book 1
I like Dawn of War, there is just not a lot to talk about it. It's hype
I'll watch a season of Korra or whatever if you watch an anime. What kind of shows do you like? We could softball you into it
Ya Dawn of War is ossum
Uhh....I just like Korra and that's it, lol.

croten

They can just do chibi Aang w/friends and chibi Korra w/friends and do some dumb but fun stuff together.
Throughout Korra I was hoping Aang would hang out more with Korra other than just at the end of book 1

Ya Dawn of War is ossum
Uhh....I just like Korra and that's it, lol.

That's one of my biggest gripes about Korra, her being shut off from the previous Avatars was such a boner killer. I really loved Aang tapping into the history of his ancestors

360pages

I'll be honest, I thought Korra as a whole was a really meh series, not only compared to ATLA, but even as a standalone animation. Nothing clicked with me, there wasn't enough action to warrant it being a dumb action show. And the messages and lessons that the show gives weren't told or presented well enough for me to give them much thought.

Not saying it's bad, but I wouldn't rewatch it.

Oberon

Banned

easy choice
TtkhQOm.png

Jman014

But three of those are the same thing! And idk what the fourth one is!
That's one of my biggest gripes about Korra, her being shut off from the previous Avatars was such a boner killer. I really loved Aang tapping into the history of his ancestors

I honestly don't know how it's gonna work after Korra passes. I mean it'll be nice to see Korra again but she's all by herself now. I really hope the other Avatars are just like, idk, spirits wandering the spirit world and Korra can just look for them. I mean Tenzin is not the avatar and his dad's spirit came to speak to him in book 2.

Jman014

Got it. So we need a by the books Shonen with lesbians in it. Aaron, Zen, Abu, Obe you got anything?

Seriously though, do you like action shows or comedies?

I don't really pay attention to any shows anymore ever since Korra ended. Stuff on tv is just on for noise, now.

Zenfalcia

What's the quote button? Don't you just post to respond to anyone?

Got it. So we need a by the books Shonen with lesbians in it. Aaron, Zen, Abu, Obe you got anything?

Seriously though, do you like action shows or comedies?

By the books shonen with lesbians huh? That's awfully specific. There's negima!!.
I knew it was going to be Arcana Heart

Edit: No one linked. Good job.

Arcana Heart FNF.

Awww yeahh.. get hyped.

Dammit, at times I just wish the love live game had buttons.
The best friends are gonna do a FNF on dengeki bunko aren't they? Well I'm calling it right now. Liam is gonna talk shit about Shakugan no Shana when they release that video in the future, I'm gonna make a note of this.

Dammit, at times I just wish the love live game had buttons.
The best friends are gonna do a FNF on dengeki bunko aren't they? Well I'm calling it right now. Liam is gonna talk shit about Shakugan no Shana when they release that video in the future, I'm gonna make a note of this.

Hasn't he already talked shit on Shakugan in the past?

I love that they are trying to hate on Arcana Hearts but its just too cool for them And they love it.

I love blob girl just Yukking it up In the left as soon as she get hits in.

"Im a fighter" Liam, 2015

Question: is anyone else holding onto The Evil Within for the DLC? I'm thinking about trading it in to receive credit toward New 3DS.

Top Bottom