• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Shakugan no Shana

How is it anyway?

Obviously you like it, but should I give it a watch?

I have no clue how it would hold up in today's standards. It's been almost 7-8 years since I last watched it but I know my 11 year old self loved the shit out of it. It's a mix between a slice of life and fantasy/action sort of thing. If you pass it off as generic, bad/ok then I wouldn't blame you but it holds a special place in my heart. Also I thought a girl with a fire sword was cool

Zenfalcia

Real Talk: Being the little spoon is amazing

Kinky. ;)
I have no clue how it would hold up in today's standards. It's been almost 7-8 years since I last watched it but I know my 11 year old self loved the shit out of it. It's a mix between a slice of life and fantasy/action sort of thing. If you pass it off as generic, bad/ok then I wouldn't blame you but it holds a special place in my heart. Also I thought a girl with a fire sword was cool

There are some characterization that was fairly grating, like the damn rat's dialogue.. :/

semisonic

Banned
So I just picked up divinity original sin
It's pretty good
they had a magerogue
it's sick
sneaking is fucking MGS box level
you just put on a rock
and tiptoe around like some cartoon shit
You should buy it you guys

Jman014

So I just picked up divinity original sin
It's pretty good
they had a magerogue
it's sick
sneaking is fucking MGS box level
you just put on a rock
and tiptoe around like some cartoon shit
You should buy it you guys
I haven't beaten it but yeah, I recommend it to you guys as well. It's still on sale, too!
I caved and bought Fire Emblem and OOT 3d. Let's see if I can beat OOT before Majora's Mask comes out.

Fire Emblem Awakening? :D

Zenfalcia

Hey Aaron. does Cross Ange get good? There is a mod in the TBF reddit recommending it.

I need to play SMT games tho. I've been putting them off.

You should totally watch it. It has tons of plot.
zs1AIbO.gif

Top Bottom