• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Ugh just one day I'd actually like to enjoy a round of CoD or any other FPS without hearing slurs or child voices. I'd keep my mic on if that was the case.
That's kinda like saying "I wish other people weren't assholes when given anonymity. I want it too, but it doesn't really have any chance of happening without some sort of accountability system.
Ohh, I really like that one.

Patrage2.gif

Now I know how Pat feels all of the time.

This generic, smouldering rage needs to be channeled into something.

What's the source of that gif?

croten

I'm watching the behind the scenes stuff for the raid 2 and the car chase stuff is insane!

People could have died filming that stuff holy shit

I know BlazeBlue had the biggest pot last year, I think it was 30k? Somewhere around there at least. Everyone lost their minds when capcom and Sony announced that the pot for the 2015 Capcom cup was at least $500k

That is mere pocket change compared to the goodwill Capcom will gain for being the people who supported the FGC.

I didn't notice this being posted but here are the results from that character poll that magazine ran for SFV and Capcom linked to

Ken
Cammy
Akuma
Skullomania
Alex
Karin
R. Mika
Q
Violent Ken
Juri

Poll results. No new info at all. I managed to subscribe for free trial then cancel right away.

croten

Ya the both of them

Doing good, how about you Zone-tan? I heard you're working on something from a show that almost everyone in this thread likes!
you guys must be super excited

Doing fine, watching The Raid 2 on Blu Ray because it's the best action movie ever made.

Top Bottom