• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

360pages

Also, the writing site that host most of my stories is apparently going though heavy maintenance. I hate Wattpad, but the site I'm on seems to be stuck in the early 2000. It doesn't even have a page turning option and Chapters are presented in giant as Word like pages rather than something more presentable.

This would be fine, since I hate Wattpad with a passion. But another site popped up that I'm really digging right now. At least in terms of aesthetics, there are still some things they need to add (No reviews, PMs or forums, but it's a rather new site still) hopefully that old site will have some amazing changes.

360pages

My habit of sticking with things until they end helped me prevail over Naruto but i feel like i already lost against onepiece,JoJo and berserk.

Check out their channel too. Love me some Fisticuffs.

JoJo is easier, since you can jump around since parts are mostly standalone.

Got back from the Gameworks. Fucked up on Guitarfreaks and pop'n music by failing the last song of the set. DDR and DJMax went well as usual. Highlight was unlocking extra stage in Drummania by getting S rank on all three songs. Got an A on the extra stage though, would've been nice to leave with S ranks on all 4.

Also played HOTD 2 with 9 credits 2 player and died right before the Chapter 4 boss fight. Luckily the arcade settings there were the same as what I had practiced on at home (5 life points). Although I feel like the player 1 side's calibration was slightly off, as the player 2 I was able to aim at and shoot things pretty accurately. Annoying as hell when light guns aren't calibrated properly.

Can we talk about how Kingdom Hearts is a really good game.
I wouldn't mind. Already at Deep Jungle.

Jman014

Got back from the Gameworks. Fucked up on Guitarfreaks and pop'n music by failing the last song of the set. DDR and DJMax went well as usual. Highlight was unlocking extra stage in Drummania by getting S rank on all three songs. Got an A on the extra stage though, would've been nice to leave with S ranks on all 4.

Also played HOTD 2 with 9 credits 2 player and died right before the Chapter 4 boss fight. Luckily the arcade settings there were the same as what I had practiced on at home (5 life points). Although I feel like the player 1 side's calibration was slightly off, as the player 2 I was able to aim at and shoot things pretty accurately. Annoying as hell when light guns aren't calibrated properly.
I loved playing HOTD 2 at the arcade that used to exist near where I live. But my personal favorites were Area 51 and Area 51 Site 4

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
I thought of trying to find some safe Arcana Hearts cosplay to post... but no. This is the only 'safe' pic and that's mostly because it's at a far distance.

4ca58ed3ffd79e8ffa97dfbcd88c7eba.jpg

Ew apple.
I first bought an iPhone for the Kairosoft games that were exclusive to it at the time. I highly suggest Game Dev Story, here's a link to the Android release.

I want to play through them and develop an opnion, especially since I only touched the tutorials as a kid so I don't have any feelings on them from a nostalgia standpoint.
1's tutorial isn't even that bad, as you can make it as short or long as you need it to be. 2 is the only one that goes on for far too long.

Just finished Agrabah.
Which difficulty you playing on and which weapon you picked at the start?
Proud with Staff, for me.

I wouldn't mind. Already at Deep Jungle.
Just finished Agrabah.

Just turned 24 two minutes ago
i already feel weaker and slower
Congrats on deteriorating!
1's tutorial isn't even that bad, as you can make it as short or long as you need it to be. 2 is the only one that goes on for far too long.
Being a dumb kid I was stuck on that island forever. Being able to skip cutscenes in 1.5 and 2.5 is the best addition to those games. I actually like what the KH2 intro is despite the length, but that KH1 intro is just annoying.

Happy birthday Numbatista
Being a dumb kid I was stuck on that island forever. Being able to skip cutscenes in 1.5 and 2.5 is the best addition to those games. I actually like what the KH2 intro is despite the length, but that KH1 intro is just annoying.
You can skip cutscenes just not the first time.

Numb

happy birthday
Enjoy circling the drain, old man

I'm 27 in July

well happy birthday, enjoy your hands before the shrivel up and fall off

You could never age again

Happy Burthday, your already dead
There must be something to gain. it cannot all be bad right?
Happy birthday! You should acquire a stone mask.
I would if i could

I have to say, after watching both episodes of telltale's Game of Thrones, I am really interested in watching the show. Once my internet is back, i'm buying the Game of Thrones season pass, because so far, it's really good. I'll also pick up Tales from the Borderlands. I heard that was pretty good too.

Top Bottom