• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
So many new kids... Welcome?

And I need to start my programming homework, thanks for reminding me, Sushi. But Im hanging out with my friends tonight. I guess I'll be doing that at like 3AM.

GAFatNite will be happening. All you night owls, I'll see you then.

So many new kids... Welcome?

And I need to start my programming homework, thanks for reminding me, Sushi. But Im hanging out with my friends tonight. I guess I'll be doing that at like 3AM.

GAFatNite will be happening. All you night owls, I'll see you then.

You're welcome. At least the rest of the week will be calm, and I won't have to code for about a month.

I'm going to attempt to stay up tonight for GAFterDark.

I want to stop waking up at fucking 5 am.

You have two hands and two feet right?

All four at the same time!!!

World+god+only+knows.gif

Been waiting forever to use this gif

I could do that. How hard is it to make sushi? I'm generally not very competent in that area.

Not too difficult, you need some sticky rice, seaweed wrap, and whatever you want to fill it with.

Take a bamboo roller and lay it flat, lay a small rug of rice on top of the seaweed wrap on the roller, the place what you want in the roll and then roll it.

Top Bottom