• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Did somebody say Monica?

tumblr_lr3w6jRaNn1qjwmq0o1_500.gif

Get outta here with that imposter bullshit, the OG Okama Gamesphere will always reign supreme
l.jpg

I legit never seen that Episode of South Park holy shit.
I still love that gif for some reason.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

THere's a lot of you in this thread. (a lot of Pat 2.0s I mean)
I still love that show to death.

Alfebit

Banned
DDS 1 and the direct sequel is DDS 2. Play it, it's really good.
Most of the laptop under that price range could barely handle GIFs. Laptops are expensive yo
My old one handled gifs alright. If it can play L4D2 and DMC4 better than my old one, it's a win in my book.

Squishy3

facebook stalking too strong

look for someone named aaron i met to add on facebook

our aaron is first result, despite me not having any mutual friends with him and him living across the country

I go back and forth between SNES and the PSone. Both had the greatest JRPGs of all time, but one had Resident Evil.
My gaming backstory is a lot like Liam's, but I had a SNES instead of a Genesis.

SNES, GameCube, PS2, GBA are all pretty neat. I'm LTTP on most of the N64 and all of the PSX.

My gaming backstory is a lot like Liam's, but I had a SNES instead of a Genesis.

SNES, GameCube, PS2, GBA are all pretty neat. I'm LTTP on most of the N64 and all of the PSX.
Mine is almost identical to Pat's Genesis with the CD, to PSX, PS2 then 360 and DSi.

Jennifer Aniston and I are otp ;-;
Not really she is just really hot on Friends
She's alright, her character was what I didn't care for.

oh the most lovable character that everyone adores
south-park-s05e08-towelie_4x3.jpg
Remember the episode where the slow kids are basically running an episode of looney tunes and one of them gets raped by a shark?

Numb

NeoGeo CD had 63 full games! and one of them is Windjammers!
Does your console have Windjammers? I thought so

PS2 is my fav. TTT1 and RE4 plus Persona and DDS and so much more

Top Bottom