• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

tumblr_static_3nw5ltdys7ms8884ss4cskkcc.gif

iBXfiMvtklBMI.gif

Next to Shulk, I'd say. Not A or S, as Olimar does seem to have a few issues, but I would say he's better than majority of the cast. Regardless of where I look, who I ask or what I see, almost everyone seems to have massive difficulties against Olimar. His myriad of poking and damage-building options, next to his safe aerials and even somewhat safe smash attacks and his amazing recovery should definitely push him to mid-high B+. I'm actually more baffled by Greninja being in B+. Pre-nerf he was S for sure, but his nerfs were quite murderous on the character.
He got it from the Smash bros subreddit. Sure, I don't agree as I wouldn't mind and I haven't played Olimar anyway, but I understand.
Zone is making a flash game/animation where you fuck Ryuko.

A bit higher than what I expected, I would place him somewhere below villager and above Duck hunt duo. I have no clue how megaman is that high up unless I missed something he's good at doing. I remember Oberon's R.O.B giving me a tad bit of trouble while I was Olimar and for some reason I can't seem to successfully beat my little brother's Villager with Olimar as well. Well that's my placement

Shackzam

A bit higher than what I expected, I would place him somewhere below villager and above Duck hunt duo. I have no clue how megaman is that high up unless I missed something he's good at doing. I remember Oberon's R.O.B giving me a tad bit of trouble while I was Olimar and for some reason I can't seem to successfully beat my little brother's Villager with Olimar as well. Well that's my placement

Yo, did you guys do your matches? Also Megaman is good because of all of his technical edge guarding potential and the utility of all of the moves he possess.

Yes, he does but there are other things you can do. >_>
Yeah, but Matt's proposition of the original questions was actually having intercourse.
I like them too, even Jonathan. Joseph is obviously the king of the entire show, but I'm not too impressed with Jotaro so far. He's a tsundere, yare yare daze cool guy whose role is to get the cast out of extremely difficult situations by punching everything.
I can't say much cause you're watching the anime.

Ilvocare

World of Warcraft

I feel like, just by looking around this page of posts that that might be the only thing not actually happening.
although it's fine if that's what's happening on YOUR end
Olimar, you mean? Sure, that's understandable. I'd put him above ROB and Greninja personally, especially the latter as I believe he belongs in B or maaaybe B- personally. Villager does seem like a decent counter to Olimar, since his keep away game is absolutely insane and he has more than one option against projectile/poke characters. I can see ROB be a difficult opponent as well, but the vast majority are not turtle/keep away characters to that same extent.

I understand though.

Whoa, what's happening that's suddenly sparking Smash tier discussion in the thread?

Top Bottom