• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

O shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC7GPdBV9WQ

I am excite.

GIF-Dancing-dance-excited-firework-happy-joy-Katy-Perry-GIF.gif

Sure, but the fact that he was in bottom tier was ridiculous already. People seem to be basing their opinions on his 3DS version and the fact that he was better in Brawl. I've already been seeing more and more people say Olimar is in Top or High and the fact that he came in second says quite a bit as well. His placement is an improvement, but he's not where he belongs yet.
I hate playing as Olimar so goddamn much
Worst character on the roster IMO

croten

You all up in the kool aid breh , and have no idea its actually cyanide. There was no real orginal argument I just presented a case for why people might like , actually he person who defaulted to the " well I was just saying this is my opinion thing " was the other person. I only argued the definition of objective, the other person saying and I quote

Which was the person trying to present their subjective opinions as objective. I don't give a shit if people think yosuke is bad. He's not naoto , what i was arguing whether that was objective. Which it isn't by definition of the word.

But please, please tell me more about the situation you weren't paying attention to

The argument, we were having wasn't about whether you were right or wrong. I never said you were right or wrong.

I never actually argued you . I just presented a case for why people might like yosuke. The only argument that happened was when you decided that your opinion could be objective. Which is just a language argument. And which is again, not really an argument because words mean things

That was never my argument, sure I misused the word objective but my argument was that Yosuke was a bad character, not whether he was likable or not. Also I don't think SWC was ever trying to be a part of this argument. I'm pretty sure he was just talking about you in general.

Is that available on vita or PS3? Also, hows the combat? Has it aged well?

Combat is great. I liked Xenosaga 3's combat system the most, but Gears is a close second. Unlocking new deathblows can be kind of obtuse though since the game doesn't explain at all how to unlock new ones.

Nope, lost your chance, now your fate/zero set can sit happily next to my
sailor moon set
forever in peace

Imma come kill you.

You all up in the kool aid breh , and have no idea its actually cyanide. There was no real orginal argument I just presented a case for why people might like , actually he person who defaulted to the " well I was just saying this is my opinion thing " was the other person. I only argued the definition of objective, the other person saying and I quote

Which was the person trying to present their subjective opinions as objective. I don't give a shit if people think yosuke is bad. He's not naoto , what i was arguing whether that was objective. Which it isn't by definition of the word.
Hey, if I misread that situation, that's on me and I'm sorry. I just assumed that it was the same thing as you've done the last both times I argued with you in the past.

Playing as or playing against? He's more difficult and poke-y than your average character.
I just hate him because all of his attacks- ALL OF THEM- do variable damage. I prefer my fighting game characters to do the same thing when I press the buttons every time unless explicitly determined otherwise by me, I.e. Shulk.

Sure, but the fact that he was in bottom tier was ridiculous already. People seem to be basing their opinions on his 3DS version and the fact that he was better in Brawl. I've already been seeing more and more people say Olimar is in Top or High and the fact that he came in second says quite a bit as well. His placement is an improvement, but he's not where he belongs yet. I'd be content with B+

The tier list will probably change in the future anyways so this isn't all concrete and where would you put him within the B+ tier?
Btw Jack, may I ask you where you got the tier list from?

I just hate him because all of his attacks- ALL OF THEM- do variable damage. I prefer my fighting game characters to do the same thing when I press the buttons every time unless explicitly determined otherwise by me, I.e. Shulk.
A bit of an exaggeration there don't you think? Guess micromanaging in the middle of a fight isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Oberon

Banned
Pretty sure teddy makes the glasses with magic

Just say "it's a weird Japanese thing that's really funny"
Or stand on a desk and start yelling about shameless, either one

You weren't here when I said that I manage to lend the first volume of Prison school a girl I know, were you?

Also, do you see the school psychologist regularly? Cause if so, good on you. They do good work.

Yeah I do. Regularly for almost a year now.

Village

That was never my argument, sure I misused the word objective but my argument was that Yosuke was a bad character, not whether he was likable or not.
I didn't even argue you, I was just like I can see why people may disagree. I never said I disagree. I just presented why i felt those people who voted him up there might disagree. Like i said before he ain't naoto or kanji I ain't going to do much defending him. But I can understand why people disagree and think he's good enough to vote for number 1

Can we drop this?

Also I don't think SWC was ever trying to be a part of this argument. I'm pretty sure he was just talking about you in general.

Sure.

Hey, if I misread that situation, that's on me and I'm sorry. I just assumed that it was the same thing as you've done the last both times I argued with you in the past.

Sure, fine. Lets drop it, I wanted to come through here to talk about sanic anyway.

Zenfalcia

"Honey, I think your cousin murdered several girls-"
"DID I FUCKING STUTTER DADDY"

*slaps him on the ass*

Safety dance?
Discussion is not arguing and I will when the OST is available for purchase.

The video is just text with pictures of Yu, Teddie, Rise, and Kanamin.

I know, i just wanted to use the nanako picture and remind people to keep it to just discussion. :p what's wrong with terrible youtube rip quality?

I don't think Dancing all Night even has a release date for the EU and the 3DS is region locked, so I don't give a fuck about the game.

Dancing all night is vita bro
Edit: also the day ATLUS USA doesn't bring over something persona related is the day they fail as a company

Top Bottom