• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Squishy3

Aaron I looked for another person named Aaron I met on Facebook and you're the first person that shows up in my results despite us not having any mutual friends and living on other sides of the country.

that facebook algorithm

Aaron I looked for another person named Aaron I met on Facebook and you're the first person that shows up in my results despite us not having any mutual friends and living on other sides of the country.

that facebook algorithm

I saw. That's weird, especially since I have like, nobody added to my facebook. I think I have like 30 friends on there and I know next to none of those people.

Looking at my facebook feed, it's a mix of selfies, pictures of my cat, bullshit about anime/wrestling and then talking about the bar.

This is a terrible facebook.

GoT by Telltale spoilers:
Poor Ethan.
Such a shame. I really liked him. It makes me conflicted, because I love Ramsay and characters like him and usually end up rooting for them, and if he killed anyone else there other than Ethan or Talia I would have been fine, but he did kill Ethan. It always sucks when a character I like kills another character I like.

Jman014

Such a shame. I really liked him. It makes me conflicted, because I love Ramsay and characters like him and usually end up rooting for them, and if he killed anyone else there other than Ethan or Talia I would have been fine, but he did kill Ethan. It always sucks when a character I like kills another character I like.

I REALLY don't like him now. Also Rodrik being alive surprised the hell out of me. Too bad he won't be fighting for awhile.

I'm curious, does anyone here prefer playing as a villain? Personally, I love it, and vastly prefer it to playing as a hero. Especially if you're fighting actual heroes, not someone who's as bad or worse than you. The icing on the cake is if you actually get to win as the villain.

Lol

1230c8e0-4ebb-4f8a-a1b8-f4dfcfa899dc.jpg

grimmiq

Not a fan of playing the bad guy personally..Tried several times with Mass Effect going the Renegade path..didn't finish a single playthrough because it felt tiresome being a jerk to everybody.

Jman014

I'm curious, does anyone here prefer playing as a villain? Personally, I love it, and vastly prefer it to playing as a hero. Especially if you're fighting actual heroes, not someone who's as bad or worse than you. The icing on the cake is if you actually get to win as the villain.

I don't think I have played as a villain before, but I'd check it out if I could. Do you know If there are any like that on Steam?

Numb

I always play as the main villain in fighting games usually or a character who is against the main character or fights them. I am Woolie like that

Playing as a villain is the fucking best. I love playing as a completely unredeemable bastard. It's a big reason why i love sr2 so much. Cause saints 2 boss is a goddamn monster and i love it.

I REALLY don't like him now. Also Rodrik being alive surprised the hell out of me. Too bad he won't be fighting for awhile.
Despite what he did, I still adore him. And Rodrik being alive also surprised the hell out of me. I'm glad he is, as now I can get to know his character, and I like him so far. I also think Asher is fucking awesome.

Zenfalcia

In random news, my mom said to stop being on the Neo so much. Best name ever.

Oh yeah, that's the best part. And totally not weird explaining to your parents when they see that.

It's even better since your parents will completely understand what you are doing and accept you are just playing video games.

Jman014

Playing as a villain is the fucking best. I love playing as a completely unredeemable bastard. It's a big reason why i love sr2 so much. Cause saints 2 boss is a goddamn monster and i love it.
Man remember that part in SR2 when
the boss shoots Dane Vogel out of a window at the top of the Ultor building?
The boss is less of a dick in later games, tho.
Despite what he did, I still adore him. And Rodrik being alive also surprised the hell out of me. I'm glad he is, as now I can get to know his character, and I like him so far. I also think Asher is fucking awesome.

I just want Rodrik and Asher to meet up and be super bros towards each other

He won't post his team, but he has the whole SR main cast with one UR which is nico

And it cost him like 50 love gems or whatever the fuck that is.

It's the best, isn't it? It's why sr2 is my favorite. I feel that from sr3 and beyond the boss was toned down, which is why I don't like them as much. I never got the feeling of him/her being a monster in those. I still like the games, jusf not as much.

Man remember that part in SR2 when
the boss shoots Dane Vogel out of a window at the top of the Ultor building?
The boss is less of a dick in later games, tho.
Oh how they
throw jessica in the trunknof a car and had maero crush her cause he tried to cut a bad deal?
That shit was awesome, especially cause my boss looked alot like me.

Top Bottom