• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

It's the best, isn't it? It's why sr2 is my favorite. I feel that from sr3 and beyond the boss was toned down, which is why I don't like them as much. I never got the feeling of him/her being a monster in those. I still like the games, jusf not as much.
I really hope volition goes back to that boss character. They can keep some goofy stuff, but i want more evil shit. I want that game to make me uncomfortable.

Congrats on your UR Nico Abu

He must've gotten really lucky to get nico as his first UR.

OJC8CqX.gif

Coward.

joking, at least he got his UR Nico,

You all did this to him! I wanted to get him into cool stuff like the xeno series and Wonderful 101 and you poisoned him with this rhythm game bs!

The entire Saints Row cast? How'd he get that into the game?

Saints row is really good. I need to finish 3.

I'm curious, does anyone here prefer playing as a villain? Personally, I love it, and vastly prefer it to playing as a hero. Especially if you're fighting actual heroes, not someone who's as bad or worse than you. The icing on the cake is if you actually get to win as the villain.

That's some of the draw of the Disgaea games

My exact words were "I'm not sure if I should do this to you" when I told him how to install the game.

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. I KNEW IT. This asshole wont play FF14 with me because it's a waste of money smh.

Beat 3, do the dlc, then beat 4, do the dlc, then beat Gat out of Hell and you'll be caught up with SR lore!

I'm pretty far in, in 3 then just stopped for whatever reason. I'll get back to it in the summer when I'm less busy and in the mood for an open world game.

Zenfalcia

Oh, I dunno about what a rooted device does to it. There's probably a patched apk somewhere?

It just starts and downloads, then reboots and downloads another patch, Abu thought it was restarting.

Yeah, it does some vertification stuff and refuses to run on rooted devices.. which is sad since i never rooted my phone, only had some apps that does some weird variation of a root. Other work arounds didn't work either..

That'd super weird.

If i did that i'd have to redownload everything. All my anime, music, pictures, and apps. ;_;.
Just hook it up to a computer and copy all the videos, music, pictures. Apps you can redownload as long as they don't save data that you could lose or whatever.

I didn't know they had fake-root apps. I rooted my old android and had fun with it.

Zenfalcia

Wouldn't the only thing you'd have to redownload be the apps?

nah, it'll wipe everything on my phone. My version has no micro sd card in it.
Just hook it up to a computer and copy all the videos, music, pictures. Apps you can redownload as long as they don't save data that you could lose or whatever.

I didn't know they had fake-root apps. I rooted my old android and had fun with it.

I'm just lazy and would hate to lose my phone for the hours it will take to tranfer 31gb worth of crap i have on my phone. Basically i'm a big baby.

It's not fake-root per se. I don't even know what it is.

nah, it'll wipe everything on my phone. My version has no micro sd card in it.

I'm just lazy and would hate to lose my phone for the hours it will take to tranfer 31gb worth of crap i have on my phone.

It's noy fake-root per se..

I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying you would only have to redownload your apps because your music, pictures, and anime would be on your computer.

I have not seen one second of this show but goddamn is it gif gold.
It's... ok. It's kinda like a lamer Burn Notice. Guy in the gif is the only reason to watch.
I'm just lazy and would hate to lose my phone for the hours it will take to tranfer 31gb worth of crap i have on my phone. Basically i'm a big baby.

It's not fake-root per sey. I don't even know what it is.
Okey. And huh, weird.

Zenfalcia

I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying you would only have to redownload your apps because your music, pictures, and anime would be on your computer.

That's true. I'm just being a baby about tranfering everything again and the hassle to get everything the way i want it.
It's... ok. It's kinda like a lamer Burn Notice. Guy in the gif is the only reason to watch.

Okey. And huh, weird.

yep. I'll try some more work arounds when the need for crack is real.

Top Bottom