• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

At least they stopped giving out those awful idolized second SRs in the events, the only one I actually used was the smile Nico and that is because my smile team is ass.
I just checked their stats and found out the UR Kotori has more or less the same stats as the idolised SRs. I don't know what to think.

Yo, I was looking through some old games and saw that I have the Yu Yu Hakusho fighting game. I'm going to put it in my ps2 and give it a go. It has been a long time, and I remember liking it, though i'm not sure if it was because it was good or if it's just that I love Yu Yu Hakusho.

Yo, I was looking through some old games and saw that I have the Yu Yu Hakusho fighting game. I'm going to put it in my ps2 and give it a go. It has been a long time, and I remember liking it, though i'm not sure if it was because it was good or if it's just that I love Yu Yu Hakusho.
Dark tournament right? I played some of that, but I really don't remember if it had stuff. It was pretty fun tho.

you guys gonna watch the silent hill 2 stream with James and Eddie's VA's?
Is that today?
Swap his Personas man. You know they give you a specific bonus to a stat after you level up with a different persona. I really love that niche mechanic.

Give him Personas with TEC.
Uuugh but I wanted to ride it out until they gave me the good ones for free. I could get him one though I guess

croten

So I was playing Divinity with Mara and holy shit is that game fantastic. Co-op CRPGs are weird but super fun, it works really well.

Shackzam

Gg guys. Also shack figure out anything bout Aigis?
I haven't put too much time into her, but I saw that you were using her stand B a lot when under pressure. I would recommend hitting her jabs when trying hit someone out of something close up. I'm trying to figure out her neutral game, but you were figuring stuff out with her anti air. Also sweep cancelling into orgia mode is pretty good even if they blocked it.

She's fine... her winter design is atrocious, and i wish i could change it.
Its all fuzzy
I haven't put too much time into her, but I saw that you were using her stand B a lot when under pressure. I would recommend hitting her jabs when trying hit someone out of something close up. I'm trying to figure out her neutral game, but you were figuring stuff out with her anti air. Also sweep cancelling into orgia mode is pretty good even if they blocked it.
Huh thats some good advice.

Seasonal outfits in P3/4 are dabes
51bc7bcf13320.png
tumblr_llvyuucBIU1qcztpk.png

Top Bottom