• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Yes, it is.

Design spoilers, but it's not a big deal any ways.
tumblr_llvyuucBIU1qcztpk.png
She wears it at the beginning of the game so its fine.
On the first day off you get.

Zenfalcia

croten

And with that, the first day of Croten and Mara's adventures into the lands of Divinity:Original sin come to an end.

In merely a few hours, Mara, in an attempt at preventing croten from getting scammed (by signing a contract) through an exciting battle of rock-paper-scissors, actually ended up cockblocking him due to some busty vixen only willing to jump on the dick if you signed beforementioned contract.

He then spoke to a dog, which was unsure about his master being dug in a specific grave, because he could not smell him properly. Mara, in an attempt to help the dog, dug open the grave so the dog could sniff. A zombie popped up which killed the dog and Mara, as Croten fled for his life.

Mara vowed never to help people again.

In the mean time, both Mara and Croten were busy trying to solve a murder mystery. All their leads seemed like dead ends until they suddenly made a breakthrough in their case. Mara found the key to the home of the suspect and they decided to use it. As they were investigating the home of a suspect illegally, Mara found a key and a basement door. Croten had other plans in mind however. He thought that opening a door next to the woman whose house your breaking into was a legitimate strategy.

So as both the guards in the vicinity and the woman herself were trying to murder Croten and Mara for breaking and entering, Mara opened a trap door and told Croten to enter. The guards however were still up there and were ready to kill the intruders. All seemed like lost and the duo decided to load up a much earlier save point. All seemed lost until Mara decided to try reloading again and to his surprise, they weren't instantly killed as soon as they went back upstairs. That being said, Croten is still hated by most nearby guards and especially the woman in question, so all dialog in the vicinity must be done by Mara.

And that concludes day 1. See tomorrow how are amazing heroes will fare next time!

Perfect. A prefect summary

It totally flowed from talking about the Seasonal outfits

Don't judge me, I'll judge you, nice shoes fucker

I'm not wearing shoes, fraudwil.

Might as well post my background.
Im starting to warm up to Minato.

Evokers are kewl

Evokers are still my favorite summoning method. It's so EDGY. I hope P5 has a cool summoning method.
Oh boy

I'M TRYING, WHY DON'T YOU TELL COLLEGE TO STOP BEING A NARC

PLAY IT ON YOUR VITA.

Jman014

And with that, the first day of Croten and Mara's adventures into the lands of Divinity:Original sin come to an end.

In merely a few hours, Mara, in an attempt at preventing croten from getting scammed (by signing a contract) through an exciting battle of rock-paper-scissors, actually ended up cockblocking him due to some busty vixen only willing to jump on the dick if you signed beforementioned contract.

He then spoke to a dog, which was unsure about his master being dug in a specific grave, because he could not smell him properly. Mara, in an attempt to help the dog, dug open the grave so the dog could sniff. A zombie popped up which killed the dog and Mara, as Croten fled for his life.

In the mean time, both Mara and Croten were busy trying to solve a murder mystery. All their leads seemed like dead ends until they suddenly made a breakthrough in their case. Mara found the key to the home of the suspect and they decided to use it. As they were investigating the home of a suspect illegally, Mara found a key and a basement door. Croten had other plans in mind however. He thought that opening a door next to the woman whose house your breaking into was a legitimate strategy.

So as both the guards in the vicinity and the woman herself were trying to murder Croten and Mara for breaking and entering, Mara opened a trap door and told Croten to enter. The guards however were still up there and were ready to kill the intruders. All seemed like lost and the duo decided to load up a much earlier save point. All seemed lost until Mara decided to try reloading again and to his surprise, they weren't instantly killed as soon as they went back upstairs. That being said, Croten is still hated by most nearby guards and especially the woman in question, so all dialog in the vicinity must be done by Mara.

And that concludes day 1. See tomorrow how are amazing heroes will fare next time!

Nice job you two! You'll solve the case in no time with fun antics like that!
Let me know when you guys get to the Divinity Dragon Commander reference

Zenfalcia

I wish I could watch it but I'm not far at all in sh2

That's what I'm doing right now

DO IT HARDER!

What a mysterious jogo.

brb posting this to fanfiction.net

Thank you, I'm liking the paler red version

How well would it work as a blind two person LP?
It would be a disaster of epic proportions, you can argue over every choice in the game and fuck with each other to no end.
It would be amazing assuming there is local co-op or you guys could handle recording separately or have one on a laptop or something.
EDIT it may be long though, I don't know

Skrams

Jokes, but I just need to make sure. People know she isn't actually cutting herself right? It does some weird bullshit where her clothes prick her with little needles for blood.

Besides that I played some Parasite Eve today since I wanted to play it before the LP. It's pretty cool, but also I'm scared like every RPG that I'm missing shit. I looked at some gamefaqs stuff just to see how some items work and it does the Zodiac Spear thing of this chest could have the regular item or 5% chance it has a better item. This seems to be a thing for a lot of chests. I also put fire on my rifle and that might of been a bad idea. I'll watch more of the LP now that I've gotten a few hours into the game.

Also got my Captain Toad shirt from the yetee in the mail along with the Cowboy Bebop Bluray, Cowboy Bebop Movie, and Ys Memories of Celceta. Too many things to do. This Captain Toad shirt feels pretty good tho.

Edit- And I hit Member status. Am I cool yet?

I kinda liked her and then she started smothering me and everyone says she is worst girl...

Yukari is my favourite girl in P3, I know why people dislike her and I get it but her writing is great and I really appreciate how realistic she is*

I haven't played the game in a few years, that is what I remember
Jokes, but I just need to make sure. People know she isn't actually cutting herself right? It does some weird bullshit where her clothes prick her with little needles for blood.

No but Kotaku told me the show promotes self harm and is bad for the kidz tho

Top Bottom