• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

It's fiiiine.

tumblr_inline_n183vmqDtT1riqfqx.gif
Yeah, they're cute when they're small. But they don't stay small. And when they get big, they destroy everything and wake your neighbors up in the morning by making a loud ass 'bleeeeah' noise.

Zenfalcia

Hey Pat, Liam, Woolie and Matt, if you're reading this:
Congrats with reaching 500,000 subs!

Yeah, the amount of deaths decreased a lot from the first day. Like, a fraction of it.

that's good progress.
My mistake
Cats are better than dogs.
Cats are cool and dogs are clingy

Cats are clingy too. Some of them love climbing onto people.
neither cats or dogs are better, they're just different

in other news, one day I really want a pygmy goat

You're all wrong. The real cutest thing is an owl.
N60Twh.jpg

Goats are awful. One ruined my yard.

Isn't it more of the owner's fault?

Man, I wish I could play Xrd online. I'm so late getting into it. At least I will have my shit back soon so I will not have to use my neighbor's wifi anymore. I'll also be able to try Leo and Elphelt, since you can't play them without internet, apparently. I wonder, will there be anymore dlc?

Beloved

Doing good. Messing around with Netflix since I decided to subscribe for the first time. How about you?

A friend of mine from high school had pygmy goats on her farm. Those fuckers are adorable

Netflix is pretty awesome, I had it for a few years. It gets an A+ just for having every ep of Star Trek: TNG

And I know right.

Yeah, they're cute when they're small. But they don't stay small. And when they get big, they destroy everything and wake your neighbors up in the morning by making a loud ass 'bleeeeah' noise.

Pygmy goats do stay small xD They don't grow to normal goat size

You're all wrong. The real cutest thing is an owl.
N60Twh.jpg

I freakin love owls, so I cant argue with that

Time for rulGAF

I was in the midst of a DnD session, playing a polite Tiefling Cleric who worshipped the Sun God, Pelor, when the party got into a hassle with a local after one of us killed a goat accidentally. Using my high charisma stat I managed to talk the woman down so as to avoid killing her by striking a deal to repay her for her lost property. This deal would've been sealed with the "spit-in-your-hand-handshake" thing, but my guy wasn't having none of that and offered to clean her hand of the saliva. Tieflings, in DnD lore, are humanoid creatures that trace their ancestry to one of the demons of Hell, Asmodeus (I think.) This demonic ancestry led the DM to assume some facts of my character. The NPC answered, insultingly due to being condescended to by a holy man of demonic blood, "Now listen here, you red-skinned devil! ..."

At this point the room went silent because the DM essentially spoke that to me, a Native. You could hear a pin drop for a brief moment before the table burst out laughing. We laughed so hard I thought my lungs would give out.

The moral of the story: unintentional racism can be pretty fucking funny

Zenfalcia

Time for rulGAF

I was in the midst of a DnD session, playing a polite Tiefling Cleric who worshipped the Sun God, Pelor, when the party got into a hassle with a local after one of us killed a goat accidentally. Using my high charisma stat I managed to talk the woman down so as to avoid killing her by striking a deal to repay her for her lost property. This deal would've been sealed with the "spit-in-your-hand-handshake" thing, but my guy wasn't having none of that and offered to clean her hand of the saliva. Tieflings, in DnD lore, are humanoid creatures that trace their ancestry to one of the demons of Hell, Asmodeus (I think.) This demonic ancestry led the DM to assume some facts of my character. The NPC answered, insultingly due to being condescended to by a holy man of demonic blood, "Now listen here, you red-skinned devil! ..."

At this point the room went silent because the DM essentially spoke that to me, a Native. You could hear a pin drop for a brief moment before the table burst out laughing. We laughed so hard I thought my lungs would give out.

The moral of the story: unintentional racism can be pretty fucking funny

Dabes. If you took it seriously, it might might have not been.

Squishy3

If there's one thing I'm noticing as I play KH2 again it's that as confusing and overcomplicated the main plot is it's still better than the completely laughable Disney world plots. That stuff is so half-assed it's not even funny.

Top Bottom