• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Gamer Y

I can just bury my face in breasts or just look exclusively on the upper body and think happy thoughts. I doubt I can look at a fish face and still manage to go through with it.
It's just that easy.

As for the gorilla question, what's stopping the gorilla if you chose to cut your dick off?

I think the nicest romance in a video game that I've played recently was Fire Emblem Awakening. Character just confesses his/her love and dialogue changes. No need for a sex scene.

disgust.gif

Numb

Yes I was. You just need to practice the match-up and practice the stuff you've been trying to do because some of that stuff looks sick.

I would still join the tournament if it was on
Bought U.N.I.E.L from JP when it came out there on the store
I really need to stop buying games early if they are gonna get localized soon

I think the nicest romance in a video game that I've played recently was Fire Emblem Awakening. Character just confesses his/her love and dialogue changes. No need for a sex scene.

This and the P4 girlfriend stuff are what I like when it comes to romance in games.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah they broadcast that, that's whatever but just slapping extra sex scenes into a show for no reason other than for it to be there devalues the overall product. Like I can understand at least having the sex scene if it was in book and had an actual plot significance. But a lot of that shit in the GoT show is just put in there for no reason

Ask Beloved and I about the sex in the book. Most of it is not relevant, too.

The only relevant ones are the character building sex scenes and describing sounds in whore houses. Those are important to the atmosphere.

Everything else
(looking at you that one creepy scene with Tyrions page).
is unnecessary.

Shackzam

Skullgirls and USFIV, maybe. Shack beats me hard in Ultimax, though.

Skullgirls I need to play more of the base game and have been playing to much of the beta. I'm really just waiting for Beowulf to be released so I can practice more stuff. Street Fighter I need to play more because I've been slacking with my Diddles.

Beloved

Well they're mostly tied to character development, key plot points and other factors of the story. Not defending it at all but it's there for a reason.

No you could cut out at least half of the sexual violence and it would change nothing.

It's part of the way the GoT world is and the general culture, but you can make it clear how women are treated without having someone get raped or threatened with rape or mutilated every few chapters to accomplish this.

It could be the same books, even better, if most of the sex was cut out.

GOT Sex spoilers.
Keep the Shay and Tyrion sex tho. That's important.

The Jon and Yigrid sex was kind of important, too.

I wouldn't say it'd be better if most of the sex was cut out. Sex is human. Most of the CONSENSUAL sex in the actual books is not gratuitous, it serves a purpose.

Too much of the non-consensual sex and violence IS gratuitous.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I guess? I've only fought Shack twice in my life in Ultimax. Once in Smash, but whether that's a fighting game is up to debate. I'd like to fight him in USFIV though, but I don't even know if he plays Skullgirls or USFIV.

He does. I've played him in both a good amount. To be fair, I don't have a strong foundation in Ultimax like I do SFIV, Marvel, or Skullgirls.

Skullgirls I need to play more of the base game and have been playing to much of the beta. I'm really just waiting for Beowulf to be released so I can practice more stuff. Street Fighter I need to play more because I've been slacking with my Diddles.

That's like me with Ultimax. There are a lot of things about Ultimax that I really just don't like, and I haven't put the time into it. Maybe watching EVO will change that and inspire me to take it more seriously.

You know after recent developments, if I ever cosplay I might as well go as that one character from Danganronpa/Guilty Gear/Catherine/Steins;Gate.

croten

I guess? I've only fought Shack twice in my life in Ultimax. Once in Smash, but whether that's a fighting game is up to debate. I'd like to fight him in USFIV though, but I don't even know if he plays Skullgirls or USFIV.

I'd say it's a fighting game.

Shackzam

I would still join the tournament if it was on
Bought U.N.I.E.L from JP when it came out there on the store
I really need to stop buying games early if they are gonna get localized soon

I really wanted to buy Under Night, but ended up holding off on it. I'll be able to play it whenever it comes out here. I actually forgot the release date.

Shackzam

He does. I've played him in both a good amount. To be fair, I don't have a strong foundation in Ultimax like I do SFIV, Marvel, or Skullgirls.

I've been focusing on Persona for a little bit because the anime fighting game community in chicago keeps on changing on what they want to play for that month and then drop. But I need to play more.

Street Fighter matches anyone?

Numb

I really wanted to buy Under Night, but ended up holding off on it. I'll be able to play it whenever it comes out here. I actually forgot the release date.

Are they releasing an updated version that is different from the Vanilla ver or is it just with new characters but the same game?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I wouldn't say it'd be better if most of the sex was cut out. Sex is human. Most of the CONSENSUAL sex in the actual books is not gratuitous, it serves a purpose.

I guess I would just appreciate a little less detail. The fade to black equivalent of a book.

Just insert Marvin Gaye lyrics instead.

In all seriousness, I guess I just don't enjoy reading those bits. Too much for my young heart.

croten

No you could cut out at least half of the sexual violence and it would change nothing.

It's part of the way the GoT world is and the general culture, but you can make it clear how women are treated without having someone get raped or threatened with rape or mutilated every few chapters to accomplish this.

I don't really remember seeing it that way but I could be wrong on it.

Shackzam

Are they releasing an updated version that is different from the Vanilla ver or is it just with new characters but the same game?

I believe its whatever the most recent version was released. I can't keep up with the minor title changes to figure out which one is different.

croten

I see. I don't have a strong foundation in any fighting game, so I can't really judge people's skill level by fighting them.Sure. Opinions seem to be divided in general and PG for example even said the opposite in the previous page alone.

I think he was joking

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I've been focusing on Persona for a little bit because the anime fighting game community in chicago keeps on changing on what they want to play for that month and then drop. But I need to play more.

Street Fighter matches anyone?

I don't have a local community, so most of my play is cultivated online. I've never been spectacular at Aksys games in general. I was only moderately competent at BlazBlue during CT and CS, and I played Guilty Gear really before I started actually learning fighters. I still love them to death, though.

I might be up for some Ultra later tonight.

I see. I don't have a strong foundation in any fighting game, so I can't really judge people's skill level by fighting them.

Not to ego boost Shack too much, but I appreciate that he plays smart and his execution is pretty much on point. He also adapts well.

People have said that you have some solid fundamentals in Ultimax or Smash. I'd be surprised if you don't have some intrinsic gauge of skill when you go against someone.

I for one have sex exclusively for romantic reasons, and am not up for either mermaid if we haven't at the very least been on a date. If reverse mermaid can't communicate, I have to brave whatever parts I have to with the standard mermaid, at least I can talk about it later.

I for one have sex exclusively for romantic reasons, and am not up for either mermaid if we haven't at the very least been on a date. If reverse mermaid can't communicate, I have to brave whatever parts I have to with the standard mermaid, at least I can talk about it later.

But then your dick would cut up in weird fish parts

Top Bottom