• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

Like seriously, this song is sooooo good, im feeling way too hyped right now

YO THE MAIL JUST GOT HERE NICE HEADPHONES 4 LYFE FUCK YEAH

I can't wait till they burn in. This gives me a good excuse to listen to my Radiohead discography again.

Just+a+reminder+that+joseph+joestar+is+the+best+jojo+_8927c08a287ea399432d76c4c9c1bfba.jpg

which headphones did you get?

Real Talk: The Daredevil Netflix miniseries looks super hype.

Look better than Ultron and Antman

Btw, I am on a mission to defeat your waifus and husbandos

Skrams

Fuck....

The DAN thirst is too real. I have never played a miku game.... so I am pretty excited for DAN.

You should play a Miku game. They're pretty good.

I'm also pretty excited for DAN. I just want more Miku gameplay and Persona style songs. I got that legitimate Liam hype going on.

Jojo part 4 spoilers

So highway star. What's with the evil flying footprints?

He's fast.

Another stellar cultural heritage class. We watched a video where a 70s new age Asshole talked down to us about how awesome Native American culture is. Apparently we white folks just don't appreciate nature.

Of course, after the video, she asked whether we liked it or not, and I was shaking my head, so she asked me why and I explained myself. We as a class spent the next 15 minutes talking shit about the dude in the video

God damn I need xenoblade so it can be Reyn time all the time!!!
I cant stop watching the HSM vid its too good!
"Cant have a rainbow without reyn, baby!"

Another stellar cultural heritage class. We watched a video where a 70s new age Asshole talked down to us about how awesome Native American culture is. Apparently we white folks just don't appreciate nature.

Of course, after the video, she asked whether we liked it or not, and I was shaking my head, so she asked me why and I explained myself. We as a class spent the next 15 minutes talking shit about the dude in the video

I think Native American culture is the least appealing of them all to me personally. Just something about it I don't care for.

It made it very hard to like Shaman King as a kid.

tear.gif

So basically a lecture about white guilt?

Top Bottom