• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

Here's a seal of disapproval for COMP
6GQKcW0.jpg

I'm the opposite, the older I get the more I like psychical books, It just feels better to me. I also just like the fact that it's something I can hold. I'm the same way with games.
I appreciate physical books, but I have so many of them and have experienced some falling apart on me, so I just want the convenience and durability of eBooks so I never have to worry about fucking up a book again.

Also, holding a tablet or phone is a lot easier than some of the weird ass books I've got.

It always annoys me when people think that not liking something means it's bad.

I'm not a fan of country music, but that doesn't mean I cant respect it for what it is. It's popular and it sells well in middle America. There's people who like it. They'd give me shit for liking Jay-Z, Biggie, or Kanye Weet.

I've learned that popular does not automatically mean good or great, but global appeal does mean that the artist transcends language.

Squishy3

my 1 year closer to dying day was 5 days ago this friend just gave me a belated birthday present and it was actually somewhat on topic to the thread since there was a dying light shilling vid

i like how two of you used the same video

Neol

my 1 year closer to dying day was 5 days ago this friend just gave me a belated birthday present and it was actually somewhat on topic to the thread since there was a dying light shilling vid

A little bit of Cromartie always makes a birthday special.

Belated, but have the best birfday evuh

Jman014

You're an old man just like us!

Tako

Oh so guys, some minor changes are coming my way in a few months. I'm planning on moving in with my best friend's wife, that way I can help her out and keep me from being so isolated and reclusive. Then I'll be moving to Washington with her and the kiddos that way we'll all be closer to my best friend. I've saved some money and I'm already looking at apartments and for a job there

Oh so guys, some minor changes are coming my way in a few months. I'm planning on moving in with my best friend's wife, that way I can help her out and keep me from being so isolated and reclusive. Then I'll be moving to Washington with her and the kiddos that way we'll all be closer to my best friend. I've saved some money and I'm already looking at apartments and for a job there
It's always good to set up a plan, it sounds like a great idea.
Washington state? We really have to do a north west Friender meetup at some point

Xiraiya

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Snatch.
Granted its the only movie I've seen in that list but its good.

kawaii desu yo
They're all great, so you should watch the other two. Lock Stock was Guy Ritchie's first film, and Rock'N'Rolla is really good. They all follow the same type of formula, so you know what you're getting into.

DC or Seattle, Washington?

Top Bottom