• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Numb

I really liked part 7, but I would rather it never have happened, if part 6's ending didn't happen.

Come on part 7 is very cool and awesome. it is true that it did not start as a JoJo but later turned into one but it deserves its spot as one of the JoJos

In place of weirdness which is a jojo staple, it stands head to head with other parts . Basically the main plot is that the president of America found a map showing the location of the corpse parts of Jesus, so his logic is to start a cross country race to find them and bring them together because they have the ultimate luck which only America deserves.The parts also have the ability to give stands to the users. Later at the end all the parts are gathered and locked into a super safe that can never be opened which i believe is why America is so rich and powerfull.

Your main characters and side characters are more fleshed out than the normal JoJo arcs like in part 6 where the plot revolves around Jolyne all the time and no one else is looked into deeply. the only other characters that get that much attention are Josef and Jotaro because they also happened to be in other parts aswell but their devolopment mainly revolves around combat. They never explain exactly why Jonathan and his family are so rich and own so many farms but they do with Johnny because he is from a horse riding family who bought and own alot of farms. Gyro on the other hand did not enter the race because of the money but because he is an executioner and was tasked to kill a young child who happened to be part of a family who commited treason and is to be executed.He was told he can save him if he wins the race. He is also explored alittle bit with all the jokes he makes like the days one and also the finger one. and the best thing being the pizza song. You have your ool villains like Valentine and diego/2nd universe diego who uses the world instead of scary monsters as the original. Valentines motivations are patriotic and just wants the best for his country. Him having D4C is a powerful combination but when he is hit with the infinite spins that spins all his cells, his abilty to summon another version of himself from another universe was not helpful but if you think about it there was n other way to kill him if he had infinite lives unless you also killed him infintely or he just gives up regenerating.diego is basically a dinosaur that turns other people you piss on into dinosaurs which is ofcourse awesome. 2ND diego with The world is also really awesome and the part where they have to go under the sewers to shoot 2ND diego before he uses the world but then he covers himslef with bitches/fangirls was cool. Ofcourse the person who ends up winning is the PocoLoco who has the luck stand since this part is about luck. There are so many other awesome characters too like Ringo roadagain and Wekapipo and hot pants and soundman.

Okingjrr

So do any of you who use steam actually organize your games? I just started making categories for the 200+ games I have.

Yea, I have the following categories:
-Finished
-Multiplayer only [games]
-Never touching (Mostly extra packs and games I have no desire to return to)
-Started
-To be downloaded (Bought games that will get downloaded eventually)
-Games (default category where downloaded but not played games are)

Only 65 titles in my library but I have to keep them organized.

ultimax

That song is really good :(

I'm still never buying Dancing All Night.

Umi best girl. If it was him it would have been a dumb Nico gif.
qj22vzZ.gif

So do any of you who use steam actually organize your games? I just started making categories for the 200+ games I have.

I just do the alphabetical thing, it is easy enough to find what you are looking for, I'm not going to spend how ever long it would take to organize all the game I have

Village

And the day I see some animoo girls twerking and grinding on the dance floor is the day I start mass consuming animoo again.

The idea almost has me dying in class.

i'm sure that a glee anime is in the works, complete with jane lynch speaking japanese

Like the supernatural one?

They need to animu more shows.

as for a western pop idol animu, would need to have a lot of production paper behind it. The mandatory beyonce season, that has beyonce appear and teach the them how to be queens

So my little cousin just spent $40 in Candy Crush on my Aunt's phone not really understanding what she did

You can't spell mobile gaming without the bile

I don't know what you could spend 40$ on in Candy Crush, cause I don't play that game, but I need my Rabu Raibu.

Also, I haven't spent any money on it. Yet.

as for a western pop idol animu, would need to have a lot of production paper behind it. The mandatory beyonce season, that has beyonce appear and teach the them how to be queens

In season 4 they do the part of a popstar's life where they go through a crisis and break down, season 5 is just them trying to lead normal lives after the fame and being unable to adjust to society since they were so far removed from it at a young age and it is depressing. Season 6 has the inevitable comeback with mixed results. I want this show so much

I don't know what you could spend 40$ on in Candy Crush, cause I don't play that game, but I need my Rabu Raibu.

I think there is some weird bullshit with paying in that game, the first time I spent money on it it was just a dollar but in the scouting that I did I got my UR. I remember reading that that same thing happened to someone else. It's like the free hit you get from a dealer but it is not free at all

In season 4 they do the part of a popstar's life where they go through a crisis and break down, season 5 is just them trying to lead normal lives after the fame and being unable to adjust to society since they were so far removed from it at a young age and it is depressing. Season 6 has the inevitable comeback with mixed results. I want this show so much
Oh my god. I need an autotune episode.

Village

Well it depends on what type of pop idol they become, a lot of pop idols don't break down. So they could avoid that subject entirely.

What they need to do a season on is the concept of the one guy from the group being a thing and maybe the other guy and the rest not being much

You can generally call Apple and complain and they'll refund you, at least for your first time doing it.

Use parental controls.

I personally don't know how she did it. In hindsight she probably should have put parental controls.

Still think mobile games are the worst kind of trash.

To anyone who knows him, what do you think of Christoph Waltz? He was Landa in Inglorious Basterds and Dr. Schultz in Django Unchained. I think he's an amazing actor.

Well it depends on what type of pop idol they become, a lot of pop idols don't break down. So they could avoid that subject entirely.

What they need to do a season on is the concept of the one guy from the group being a thing and maybe the other guy and the rest not being much

I'm feeling they start with a pop group like destiny's child and they split somewhere along they way and they all try to find their own gimmicks to keep themselves relevant. This can lead to hitting all the pop start archetypes

Village

I'm feeling they start with a pop group like destiny's child and they split somewhere along they way and they all try to find their own gimmicks to keep themselves relevant. This can lead to hitting all the pop start archetypes

HOLD ON
HOLD ON

I GOT IT

What if the characters are obviously refences to the personalities of pop stars.

Yezuka-chan

Fund it

Buy the ATLA comics!

Soooooo many iTunes cards! Must have cost a shit ton of money.

about $35 dollars for an 11 card pull, URs have a 1% of showing up with as of right now 22 UR cards that can appear in the scouting. It looks like those are idolized as well so that means they got 18 of the same card. I weep for that person's wallet

Neol

about $35 dollars for an 11 card pull, URs have a 1% of showing up with as of right now 22 UR cards that can appear in the scouting. It looks like those are idolized as well so that means they got 18 of the same card. I weep for that person's wallet

Worth it for Nozomi.

Eli best girl tho

Reading Berserk physical has been pretty amazing. Finding a place to put my 21 volumes (so far) hasn't.

the struggle is real

I've gotten the other blurays and a couple more vols. since then, that shelf is getting too full
I have a closet with like 12 shelves dedicated to books and games.
I moved last year and haven't bothered taking most of my stuff out of boxes because i have no where to put it all.

I have searched all over the area I live for a place that stocks manga. All they ever have is Pokemon and Dragonball and shit.

I just wanna buy all of Berserk at a decent price.

Aw yiss
The only place that has manga near me is my local public library. They had basic shit, like Dragonball Z, Naruto, and the like. They also had Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, so I picked it up along with Dragonball Z.

I have a closet with like 12 shelves dedicated to books and games.

I'm jealous. My closet is just full of clothes.

the struggle is real

I've gotten the other blurays and a couple more vols. since then, that shelf is getting too full

I moved last year and haven't bothered taking most of my stuff out of boxes because i have no where to put it all.

Yeahh lol, I've just been throwing my volumes where they can fit since I don't have much room left. Planning on buying a small shelf so I can fit it all.

Top Bottom