• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

Not as funny as this

1390617280987.gif

this is very good

Zenfalcia

WHY DID I EVEN FAVOURITE THIS?

Yukari's casual outfit is fucking ridiculous

Which one?
What do you think about it so far? Marathoned that shit like crazy. Seeing everything fall apart, once close friends drifting away...

I only read a little bit of it and it was months ago, so I don't remember much.. >_>
Now that I figured out what song that was my mind can finally be at peace.

Which one is that?

And which song was that.

joe2187

Banned
I cant help but laugh at this ad on mobile gaf, "cults and daggers" build your own religion!

Welcome all ye young crackfiends to the warm bosom of the BEST cult.

grimmiq

Was curious myself..is what's under those red strings bare skin or white cloth? If it's Skin then yeah, rediculous..but would be fine if it's cloth and the string was just decoration.

4 Social Links down, working on Yukari now, have 1 left in athletics club..Was starting to warm to
Yukari then she goes nuts when her mum calls her..Your dad's been dead for 10 years, let her re-marry!
Guessing this SLink will be very up and down.

Zenfalcia

I cant help but laugh at this ad on mobile gaf, "cults and daggers" build your own religion!

Welcome all ye young crackfiends to the warm bosom of the BEST cult.

Do you have daggers, tho?
Was curious myself..is what's under those red strings bare skin or white cloth? If it's Skin then yeah, rediculous..but would be fine if it's cloth and the string was just decoration.

I'm going to say skin...

360pages

Take a poorly-drawn cartoon bird who never speaks, a broken family, an afro-clad 'god', mentally troubled children, outright insane adults, a large dose of surrealism as well as realism, and a soul-crushing amount of cynicism and you have Oyasumi Punpun.

("Goodnight, Punpun") is a supremely bizarre Seinen manga by Inio Asano about the title character, Punpun. Punpun is a young, innocent, and naive child, who, in some kind of strange stylistic choice, is depicted as a simplistic sketch of a bird despite everyone outside of his family looking like a normal human. He has no real dreams, his father is an abusive deadbeat (at least, he appears to be), and his mother is a drunk who regrets having him, but Punpun has one thing: a pretty girl named Aiko whom he fawns over. Well, her, and an afro'd and slightly useless god he can summon by chanting 'Dear God, dear God, tinkle-tinkle hoy!'

Here is a pretty good summary of it.

Also...I'll stop pushing it now.

grimmiq

Are you playing P3 for the first time too?

Also, yeah, Liz is awesome.

I think a lot of us are, I might play them in reverse order, first was P4G last year and I have the original on my Vita but got too confused when I tried to play it.

And damn...10/4....Fuck you
Ken
!

grimmiq

On day 4/26 in P3.

The exhaustion stuff is a bit annoying.

How do I complete a block?

Basically you want to hit the blocker at the end then wait for the story to catch up. Early on I started avoiding as many shadows as I could as I progressed then start grinding 1-2 floors below blockers..harder enemies = more exp and I think it's number of fights not time/exp that gives you fatigue.

Top Bottom