• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I think a lot of us are, I might play them in reverse order, first was P4G last year and I have the original on my Vita but got too confused when I tried to play it.

And damn...10/4....Fuck you
Ken
!
Play P1 before the P2 duology. Clears a lot of things up.
I actually like the choker look more. And you know what's better than a power ranger with serious personality problems?
Most things
Eh she gets better.

The characters in P4G get to be power rangers too. Does that mean you suddenly like P4G now?

tumblr_inline_mk9zkg8fBF1qz4rgp.gif

no.

I actually like the choker look more. And you know what's better than a power ranger with serious personality problems?
Most things

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Take a poorly-drawn cartoon bird who never speaks, a broken family, an afro-clad 'god', mentally troubled children, outright insane adults, a large dose of surrealism as well as realism, and a soul-crushing amount of cynicism and you have Oyasumi Punpun.

("Goodnight, Punpun") is a supremely bizarre Seinen manga by Inio Asano about the title character, Punpun. Punpun is a young, innocent, and naive child, who, in some kind of strange stylistic choice, is depicted as a simplistic sketch of a bird despite everyone outside of his family looking like a normal human. He has no real dreams, his father is an abusive deadbeat (at least, he appears to be), and his mother is a drunk who regrets having him, but Punpun has one thing: a pretty girl named Aiko whom he fawns over. Well, her, and an afro'd and slightly useless god he can summon by chanting 'Dear God, dear God, tinkle-tinkle hoy!'

Here is a pretty good summary of it.

Also...I'll stop pushing it now.

I'd love to read it, but I have not the time.

Annoying character causes the death of a character I like, therefore..fuck the annoying character.
and as far as I can tell, male party members don't seem to have SLinks in P3, so I'm not sure how/if he's going to be redeemed.

Actually, Revolver Jesus was the cause of the death.

Skrams

tumblr_nesp70aCb21shr96eo1_250.png

..... huh

I feel cool for knowing where this is from. Usually these kinds of things are super obvious, but this one a little less so.

Boku no Hero Academia

Read it because it's pretty good.

Also what the fuck, Gintama is talking about Seaman. Gintama really does encompass everything.

mrmyhthef

Does she?

I still find it funny that the answer seemed to go out of its way to make yukari the least likable party member.

She realises she's been a huge bitch at the end and then she and Aigis become besties.

So she does get better, at least relatively speaking.

grimmiq

Pretty much.

Don't get me wrong.
I'm not a fan of Ken or anything. I just don't get why people blame him for that. Also, keep playing and find out.

True,
easy to blame shitkids..
First time I saw him I thought
Revolver Jesus was Shadow Ikutsuki..similar build and face, but there's been no other shadow versions of characters shown so far.

True,
easy to blame shitkids..
First time I saw him I thought
Revolver Jesus was Shadow Ikutsuki..similar build and face, but there's been no other shadow versions of characters shown so far.

A lot of people think that when they first play the game. Is it true? Well, you'll find out yourself.
I get my megaten talk from Cathedral of Shadows™: A Megami Tensei™ Podcast™

Megami Tensei? Is that a Persona spin off like Nocturne?
That gif is greatness incarnate....

I've done that dance more than once at home.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well, I'm off. Got tons of homework.

Night GAF. Misses Bull, you better not overtake me in the rankings. I worked hard for my #10 spot, and if you post more than 5 times so help me God.

Night GAF. Misses Bull, you better not overtake me in the rankings. I worked hard for my #10 spot, and if you post more than 5 times so help me God.

Oh god I'm getting in the shame car? I'm glad not writing a paper helped me get this far

Zenfalcia

If the first words on the podcast aren't "PERSONA!" I'm rioting

It's not going to happen.
I think it'd be great that after the watch and the ending song starts playing, Woolie cuts the track short and is like, "YOU MOTHA FUCKERS THINK WE WERNT GOING TO TALK ABOUT MOTHA FUCKING PERSONA?"

That might be pretty funny.

You're going to lose your spot.

Top Bottom