• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

Oh god I'm getting in the shame car? I'm glad not writing a paper helped me get this far

tumblr_inline_mxogd5B6AF1ryz6zz.gif

Yeah, you're right. I'm stylish as fuck. Lol.

In all seriousness, they could not have made the P5 MC look more generic. Brunette with messy hair and glasses. Come on.
I was more down on the design before he actually showed some real personality. The Clark Kent thing has he going on with the glasses really works.

Everyone needs to do the student council s link. You'll thank me later.

I was more down on the design before he actually showed some real personality. The Clark Kent thing has he going on with the glasses really works.

Yeah. I'm glad that they gave him some personality. He'll probably be the most interesting MC in the series.

Squishy3

So you are nowhere in the story and making that judgment? Ok, keep playing :p
to be fair while the mc summoning his persona is way sooner in p3 nothing else really regarding the overall story happens in the same timeframe except for that. if anything that's the 1 complaint i have about p3, the real story doesn't manifest until a quarter or halfway through

Skrams

I think action movies are dull, and super hero movies are even duller. Except dark knight, I generally like that movie

Yeah, okay. Before you said that I assumed you just leaned more towards western things since you seemed to dislike a lot of japanese stuff and anime. I guess it's just a little different than that.

Duuuta is gewd, tho

...Is the deer in your avatar a wrestler?

Luchadeer because Giant Bomb.

Yeah, okay. Before you said that I assumed you just leaned more towards western things since you seemed to dislike a lot of japanese stuff and anime. I guess it's just a little different than that.

I actually like a lot of japanese games, I just don't like big dumb action outside of video games and kung fu films

Someone is obviously jealous of Makoto's boyish charm

my bf looks like makoto, kinda, I think

Top Bottom